PDA

View Full Version : ChipIn for Venue large enough to put Paul in the debate?!?

DealzOnWheelz
01-01-2008, 06:14 PM
I know i'm gonna get alot of people telling me I'm nuts

But why don't we use our grassroots to get a bigger venue for this debate so they have absolutely no reason to exclude ron paul

We can start a chip in and contact a local auditorium and try to get a National Press Release saying

"RON PAUL SUPPORTERS PAY FOR LARGER VENUE FOR FOX TO INCLUDE DR PAUL"

this way if FOX says no then it will be BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that they want to censor him

What do you guys think???

Please don't blast me it's just a thought

DealzOnWheelz
01-01-2008, 06:33 PM
blimp

yongrel
01-01-2008, 06:34 PM
considering Fox's venue is a bus...

we just need to rent a winnebago.

DealzOnWheelz
01-01-2008, 06:35 PM
maybe we could just get a local hall but the key is making a press release about it so when FOX declines which they will we can really throw it in their faces

DealzOnWheelz
01-01-2008, 06:44 PM
blimp

voytechs
01-01-2008, 06:46 PM

ROFL!!!! LOL!!!!:D

sgrooms
01-01-2008, 06:52 PM
its not a debate and there isnt a live audience.

Wyurm
01-01-2008, 06:56 PM

It's publicity right before the primaries. I don't care if it's a soap opera, if the other candidates get some air-time, RP should too. Especially since he is ahead of some they have invited.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-01-2008, 07:01 PM
I refuse to subsidize Fox in any way whatsoever.

DealzOnWheelz
01-01-2008, 07:05 PM

seriously what did you just contribute to this thread absolutely nothing

I never said there was a live audience and whether you want to call it debate or forum i don't care you can call it a dirty monkey's ass for all I care

All I care about is RP getting the time he deserves

DealzOnWheelz
01-01-2008, 07:06 PM
you wouldn't be because they will decline which would increase awareness of this issue

Laja
01-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I really appreciate your idea, DealzonWheelz, however, I don't think any media would pick up on our Press Release since they're all in cahoots and I'm figuring that they're all pretty happy Ron Paul has been excluded.

AdoubleR
01-01-2008, 08:21 PM

WTF??? For real??? I hope the driver has a lot to drink before getting behind the wheel then! :D... No, not really... But is it really in a bus???

I can hear Kriss Kross right now... Owww!

austin4paul
01-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Maybe they could use this one

http://www.grannywarriors.com/fromrear.jpg

cheese
01-01-2008, 08:38 PM
the fox forum has no audience, it's just the invited candidates sitting in a bus.

yongrel
01-01-2008, 08:42 PM
yes, it is actually a bus.

So unless ya want to rent a double-wide flatbed and stick the good doctor on the back of it, there's really no point to this thread.

wisconsinite
01-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Here's a much better project to Chip-in for: http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

Crickett
01-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I know i'm gonna get alot of people telling me I'm nuts

But why don't we use our grassroots to get a bigger venue for this debate so they have absolutely no reason to exclude ron paul

We can start a chip in and contact a local auditorium and try to get a National Press Release saying

"RON PAUL SUPPORTERS PAY FOR LARGER VENUE FOR FOX TO INCLUDE DR PAUL"

this way if FOX says no then it will be BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that they want to censor him

What do you guys think???

Please don't blast me it's just a thought

We could at least offer a bigger bus. Since their stock is down, and all..just in case that really IS their reason. Might make good press..I think it would be hysterical. I lol when first saw that...

billybigrigger
01-01-2008, 09:40 PM
No event will get as much face time/air time, as participating in the forum. UNLESS about 50 thousand plus people showed up, or things got violent and it turned into a riot. There is just no way. It is good idea to have a rally and protest, its just that there is virtually nothing we could do. The BEST idea i have heard, is to buy all the advertising time during the forum so that ron paul gets a full 2 minutes of talk time every break. But even this supposes that Fox would sell him the time......