PDA

View Full Version : The Stock Market is Not The Market On Main Street America

michaelwise
07-13-2007, 11:23 PM
It's just an illusion man. Go shopping at the mall today, and see how it is mostly empty. Go to the car dealer and see how few customers there are. Not difficult to get a table at a restaurant these days either is it. Drive around your neighborhood and see all the houses for sale, and especially notice the ones that are empty. Go shopping at Lowe's and Home Depot and take notice of how few customers there are. Do you come to the same conclusion as Wall Street that the economy is booming?

1% of the population owns more than 50% of all the stocks in the stock market. The stock market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent. Why? Because they have a vested interest and they have all the money.

Research companies get paid big money to do on the ground research for large investment banks, so that they can find out what's really going on in the main street market. Do they release that information to the public? No.

Here's what I propose. WE do a little bit of market research of our own. Video economic conditions in your own neighborhood. Notice how few customers there are as compared to two years ago. Drive around your neighborhood and video all the for sale signs and empty houses. Comment on what you think of our current economic conditions. Show the world the Illusion.

Post videos on Youtube under, Current economic conditions in America. And or, Thank You Federal Reserve For This Booming Economy.

Tsoman
07-14-2007, 12:05 AM
I see the signs of a shitty economy all around the city that I live in.

I know for a fact that 3rd world countries have more open stores in their downtown area than we do here.

michaelwise
07-14-2007, 02:08 AM
For those of you who like amusement about what is going on in our financial markets, check this out.

http://www.dailyreckoning.com/Writers/Mogambo/DREssays/MG071107.html

fluoridatedbrainsoup
07-14-2007, 02:40 AM
youtube search "Crash: The Coming Financial Collapse of America"