PDA

View Full Version : Diggers--> Forbes.com Article, Please Digg

Son of Freedom
01-01-2008, 02:30 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Supporters_Donate_Nearly_20_Million_in_Fourth_Quar ter

I put no mention of Ron Paul in the title, let people read it for themselves. Digg this quick there is a concerted effort out there to bury RP articles. Bump this up if you digg to keep it going from here.

Myerz
01-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Very Good Point..... DUGG

I wish I knew what candidate the bury brigade was voting for....we could use that candidate name......they never read the articles.....if it says Ron Paul...they bury it! We could just title it with something outrageously popular...I don't know what is popular and not offensive. That doesn't make feel good...oh well.

FREEDOM is found to be offensive by the bury brigade!!!

Son of Freedom
01-01-2008, 02:50 PM
I don't what is popular and not offensive.

Freedom

paulette
01-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Dugg.

moostraks
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Dugg...Was hoping everyone would start to make the bury brigade at least work to bury our articles ;)

jj111
01-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Forbes reports Q4 FEC reports are due by campaigns last day in January. I thought it was Jan. 15. Anybody know which is correct?

MrCobaltBlue
01-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Remember to Digg and Favorite to counteract the bury brigade!

Son of Freedom
01-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Remember to Digg and Favorite to counteract the bury brigade!

Hi, Please explain how this works for me and a bunch of others.

Also, this digg is now at 68 and is the most popular of up and coming. How does it jump into the Popular category?

Geronimo
01-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Dugg

olehounddog
01-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Dugg

sgrooms
01-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Very Good Point..... DUGG

I wish I knew what candidate the bury brigade was voting for....we could use that candidate name......they never read the articles.....if it says Ron Paul...they bury it! We could just title it with something outrageously popular...I don't know what is popular and not offensive. That doesn't make feel good...oh well.

FREEDOM is found to be offensive by the bury brigade!!!

I just did some peeking around, and found that about 75% of the people that put negative comments also put positive comments on huckabee posts. They hide it very well though.

If you look at their profile, it says they support two to three OTHER candidates, a lot of the times Kucinich, Edwards, Biden, Gravel, Obama and Edwards.

BUT, like i said, all of the positive posts are about huckabee.

!!!!!!LATEST EXAMPLE:

One of the people who tried to bury this article:
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Supporters_Donate_Nearly_20_Million_in_Fourth_Quar ter

is Rotzooi

by Rotzooi 18 minutes ago
"Ron Paul is a lie"

If you go to his profile, it says he supports Kucinich, Gravel and Edwards.

BUT! If you go to his history, you can see that he posted a comment on this article as well:
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Republican_Candidates_for_2008_The_Facts_Revealed# c11683434

If you read the article, it is actually a smear article of every other candidate, and tells you huckabee is the man for the job.

Rotzooi made the following comment on this article:
"I believe 2008 is the year Christians take back America. It is the year we recapture the Supreme Court, the year that brings the slaughter of the innocent to a long-awaited end, and the year marriage and our religious freedoms are once again protected.

Sounds like a true Republican. This is exactly what we need!"

iloveronpaul
01-01-2008, 04:27 PM
dugg

Myerz
01-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Then you know what we should do.....all of Ron Paul articles...NO Ron Paul in the title....I hesitate to suggest putting Huckabee, in the title...maybe better just no mention of Ron.

SteveMartin
01-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Dugg!

PHenry
01-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Dugg & favorited!

doronster195
01-01-2008, 04:43 PM
dugg

speciallyblend
01-01-2008, 04:46 PM
call them out on huckabees sight;)

MrCobaltBlue
01-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi, Please explain how this works for me and a bunch of others.

Also, this digg is now at 68 and is the most popular of up and coming. How does it jump into the Popular category?

They way the digg system work, if enough people favorite the article then if the "bury brigade" starts to bury it then it won't be knocked off the front page as quick.

Son of Freedom
01-01-2008, 05:00 PM
They way the digg system work, if enough people favorite the article then if the "bury brigade" starts to bury it then it won't be knocked off the front page as quick.

Thanks, I didn't know that. We really need to get another article done by the Christian Science Monitor up there, it's an amazingly good article. With some coordination we can get this done.