PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a Youtube and Digg Army?????

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I think we should make armies for Digg and Youtube. Whoever leads them would give a huge list of videos/sites to comment, rate, and favorite/digg.

Just an idea...

Feedback?

AdoubleR
01-01-2008, 02:46 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL... I thought about it many times... The Youtube Army and Digg Brigade... I am already part of both...

Wasn't too happy to join digg but did it for the Ron... But it would be nice if there was a site with a mailing list that came out everyday with stuff to digg/comment on...

I digg all the time now (only articles listed in this forum) and favourite/rate on all Ron Paul vids on Youtube...

yongrel
01-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Yes. This organized attack on Aravoth and elib3rty's videos cannot go unanswered. I think it would make sense for us to set up a website that sent out daily bulletins to its subscribers, notifying them of which videos to comment, rate and favourite.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-01-2008, 02:52 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL... I thought about it many times... The Youtube Army and Digg Brigade... I am already part of both...

Wasn't too happy to join digg but did it for the Ron... But it would be nice if there was a site with a mailing list that came out everyday with stuff to digg/comment on...

I digg all the time now (only articles listed in this forum) and favourite/rate on all Ron Paul vids on Youtube...

Yes. This organized attack on Aravoth and elib3rty's videos cannot go unanswered. I think it would make sense for us to set up a website that sent out daily bulletins to its subscribers, notifying them of which videos to comment, rate and favourite.

So you both agree? Anybody else?

Rebel Resource
01-01-2008, 03:04 PM
So you both agree? Anybody else?

It should be a daily email of no more than 5 videos or articles.....

Running tally of subscribers will be impressive because many will be foreigners.

yongrel
01-01-2008, 03:07 PM
It should be a daily email of no more than 5 videos or articles.....

Running tally of subscribers will be impressive because many will be foreigners.

5 sounds like a good number. A daily email sent out to alert people to the major stories and videos.

Perhaps it would be good to have 5 current articles and videos, and then 1 "Classic" video.

The classic video would be an established video, like Stop Dreaming, that people may have forgotten to rate and favourite. That way, we can counter the attacks on the videos that have already taken place.

theantirobot
01-01-2008, 03:10 PM
This idea was already discussed and the response was a top videos section.

yongrel
01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
This idea was already discussed and the response was a top videos section.

It doesn't seem to be working in the face of the organized attacks. The Top Videos list was fine and dandy when it was just us, but now there is an organized effort to bury the videos. The Top Videos list is good, but an email list would be better, I think.

Cleaner44
01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
I think we should make armies for Digg and Youtube. Whoever leads them would give a huge list of videos/sites to comment, rate, and favorite/digg.

Just an idea...

Feedback?

Your idea, you lead it. What do you say? I will enlist to help.
I nominate you for Capt. Youdigg

Bryan
01-01-2008, 03:17 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ron_paul_diggers/

:)

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-01-2008, 03:38 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ron_paul_diggers/

:)

Thanks a ton Bryan