PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's South Carolina Vacation Chip-In

DRV45N05
01-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey guys,

We need a little bit of financial help from you guys for the event in South Carolina. The campaign budget for the Students for Ron Paul South Carolina Vacation effort is $38,000. As part of this, we don't currently have enough to contribute to compensating people for travel expenditures, which I would like to do. I would like to reimburse people's gas expenditures as well as purchase air tickets for people who need to get here through air. I've calculated we would probably need $10,000 by Friday, but I know that I need about $1,000 by tomorrow, as I have two people who need plane tickets to get here. If you would like more information, please PM me or email me at shetley@email.unc.edu.

Paige Michael-Shetley
Chairman, UNC Students for Ron Paul
Coordinator, Ron Paul's SC Vacation

Here is the URL for the Chip-In page:

http://scvacationtravelmoney.chipin.com/ron-paul-sc-vacation

Also, how do I get the Chip-In widget on the top of the page?

torchbearer
01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
bump

DRV45N05
01-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Bump

SaratogaForRonPaul
01-01-2008, 04:54 PM
blimp

endwellmom4RON
01-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I sent an e-mail to the campaign over a week ago about sending my 18 yo daughter down there. All I asked for was contact info because she was going to stay with my sister in Greenville. No one ever got back to me. I don't want to send her down there without any kind of info, especially since my sister is completely uninvolved. If anyone here has a contact with someone organizing this project I have a volunteer ready to go.

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm about to get contact information up in a thread for the horry county meetup group. We are 1 of I believe 4 places volunteers are being sent to. For now you can pm me.

Also we need help ourselves coordinating a newspaper advertising drive for SC. We're ready to do our part we just need someone to coordinate on here for us.

Last the Live Free or Die Project is supposedly being redirected to SC now from what I have heard, so we may not need a new graphic at the top if that is true. But we may need a graphic for newspaper advertising. I think that would be effective in a more rural, spread out type of state like SC.