PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging News from New Hampshire!

radiofriendly
01-01-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm with a team that has been canvassing in Northern New Hampshire. You'll be encouraged by this video of our success in the town of Franklin. In just one neighborhood we placed 9 Ron Paul yard signs after talking to folks. One couple was supporting Mitt Romney, but after talking to Jeff they were ready for the "largest Ron Paul sign we could bring them." Check it out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANZ7pzrTZiY

A supporter from Sweden has donated 10,000 pocket constitutions that we hand out to everyone we meet along with Ron Paul material.
If you would like to help out---just go here: http://americanpirates.chipin.com/new-hampshire-primary-radio-friendly-ron-paul-tour

I will use the remaining funds to rent a van so I can return to Indiana with a large supply of Ron Paul material including large signs. Also, before I leave, I'll be here on primary day (the 8th) with that van to round up supporters who need rides to the polls so they can vote. I'm pleased to report back that I fully believe that I have gained votes for Ron Paul now---especially in the northern town of Franklin. These folks up here have a very independent spirit and they are mostly against the war in Iraq. They just need to hear the news about Ron! ($1,800 may look like lots - but there is only $800 left in it) Remember, those who donate $25 or more - will be sent a CD of my music. It may take awhile for me to get it to you...but I promise I will!

Hear my music: www.myspace.com/americanpirates

radiofriendly
01-01-2008, 01:41 PM
you can donate for this whole effort at:
www.operationlivefreeordie.com

my individual effort chipin is listed above on the original post.

Peace.

Ozwest
01-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Always love to get info from people on the ground in New Hampshire and Iowa. Thanks, and keep up the good work!:)

ItsTime
01-01-2008, 01:45 PM
are you guys canvassing in Lebanon this weekend?

katao
01-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Great work - thanks for the news!

Melissa
01-01-2008, 01:47 PM
great to hear from a fellow hoosier

Lyn
01-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Absolutely Awesome.

I canvas in my area and it is the most confirming evidence that the polls are wrong. I tell people all the time that you can't believe these polls when you knock on all the doors on a random street and see how many are totally on the Paul bandwagon. They aren't part of the meetup or any organized group, they are individual unheard people who are voting Dr. Paul and I see them in much larger numbers than are reflected in the polls.

hueylong
01-01-2008, 01:49 PM
very very cool.

RP really is Hope for America.

Huey

Tuff_Fish
01-01-2008, 02:14 PM
This type door to door effort is by far the most effective type campaign effort anyone can make.

Thanks for your efforts.

Tuff <<<<<< in sunny San Diego

OptionsTrader
01-01-2008, 02:29 PM
http://americanpirates.chipin.com/new-hampshire-primary-radio-friendly-ron-paul-tour

Going to contact some friends to chip in to this.

Great vid. Very inspiring news from the trenches.

berkeleybound
01-01-2008, 02:50 PM
When the New Hampshire primary is over, where are all the extra supplies going? South Carolina?

Molly1
01-02-2008, 01:20 AM
*SNIP

I'm pleased to report back that I fully believe that I have gained votes for Ron Paul now---especially in the northern town of Franklin. These folks up here have a very independent spirit and they are mostly against the war in Iraq. They just need to hear the news about Ron! (

Hear my music: www.myspace.com/americanpirates

Isn't this what I've been saying? The competition is not John McCain, it's Obama and Edwards.

That's because the NH voter is a swing voter and will vote the candidate instead of the party.

If the New Hampshire Independent voter does not hear Ron Paul's message, he will vote in the Democratic primary on Tuesday and John McCain will win the Republican primary by default.

That is the only way I think Mccain can win New Hampshire, by default and ignorance of Ron Paul's message.