PDA

View Full Version : Have we contacted the Duncan Hunter campaign?

wgadget
01-01-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm sure they're as peeved as we are, since their candidate is also affected by these shenanigans.

Remember, there's strength in numbers.

P.S. I have said to friends that I would probably vote for DH if it weren't for RP...

thuja
01-01-2008, 01:29 PM
you may wish to, but it does not seem right to me

dvictr
01-01-2008, 01:33 PM
dont pander to other candidates. we want to leave all other candidates in the dust

wgadget
01-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Not pandering, really, just teaming up in righteous indignation. I saw a post over at a news article where a DH supporter was planning on boycotting Fox News, too. Hehe.

hueylong
01-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Our case is completely different than that for Duncan Hunter -- Ron Paul DESERVES to be there...

By almost any measure, Duncan Hunter doesn't...

Huey

wgadget
01-01-2008, 01:38 PM
True dat. I guess my point is, the more on board the Fox and their advertisers boycott, the merrier.

Cleaner44
01-01-2008, 01:40 PM
"Have we contacted the Duncan Hunter campaign?"

Do you mean all three of them?

dvictr
01-01-2008, 01:47 PM
have you heard Duncan Hunter ??? the guy sounds more stupid then george bush...

"my fence, my fence, my fence... yadda yadda yadda.." .... the guy is in the race only to get his name out... problably wants to be senator..

the message of more manufacturing jobs in the US is ridiculous.... thats a govenrment intervention in the market and excatly what RON PAUL is against... the US economy is a leader in technology and services...

leave the manufacturing with low margins to the chinese. A free market enriches the entire economy and more opportunities for entrepenuers... hunter doesnt understand economics

NMCB3
01-01-2008, 03:23 PM
It doesn't matter whether you think a particular candidate is worthy or unworthy based on some arbitrary criteria [the MSM feels the same way] The simple fact is it`s way too early to exclude any candidate from the forum. To do so is unfair and clearly shows a bias. Basing the exclusion on bogus polling is campaign trickery at its finest.

UtahApocalypse
01-01-2008, 03:36 PM
I personally think this issue is about America, not a candidate. With that said I think its only fair that all registered candidates be in debates and forums. Kinda crazy those of you saying that Hunter should not be in, I find that quite hypocritical.

hummtide
01-01-2008, 03:42 PM
what campaign?

Peace&Freedom
01-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Why not call up en masse the 4 candidates who ARE included, and try to persuade one of them to cancel appearing at the event? This might work best on Thompson, who may be next on the chopping block to 'not make the cut' for the next round of fourms. The network cancelled a whole debate because Romney wouldn't show for it, So can we make the 'no-show' happen this time?