PDA

View Full Version : You Tube Front Page

Scott Wilson
01-01-2008, 01:27 PM
I notice that on youtube Ron Paul is not making a substantial presence anymore.

I see Fred Thompson's message up there but not anything really powerful for Ron Paul.

Should we select a video each day and really make an effort to email it, list it here, put it to our meetups to get it on the front page?

It doesn't take a whole lot of time for each supporter to click on a video to watch and rate. Just need some a real coordination action to do so.

Thought?

piotr1
01-01-2008, 01:31 PM
blimp.

yongrel
01-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Aravoth and others are having their videos attacked. There is an organized effort to eliminate RP's presence on YouTube. Normally I'm not one for conspiracies, but this instance is kinda obvious. Aravoth has confirmed this.

Mark
01-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Aravoth and others are having their videos attacked. There is an organized effort to eliminate RP's presence on YouTube. Normally I'm not one for conspiracies, but this instance is kinda obvious. Aravoth has confirmed this.

"Conspiracy" is a term used many times as a psychological tool by disinformation groups to discredit legitimate points and concerns.

This is not a "conspiracy". - It is a "Concerted Effort".

Certain individuals have "conspired" in a "concerted effort" to lessen the impact on YouTube of Ron Paul Related videos.

robert4rp08
01-01-2008, 06:24 PM
"Conspiracy" is a term used many times as a psychological tool by disinformation groups to discredit legitimate points and concerns.

This is not a "conspiracy". - It is a "Concerted Effort".

Certain individuals have "conspired" in a "concerted effort" to lessen the impact on YouTube of Ron Paul Related videos.

The word itself does have negative connotation, but by definition "a group committing an act to undermine an institution" is a conspiracy, which is exactly what is happening on YouTube.

freelance
01-01-2008, 06:33 PM
It's happening everywhere right now. The goal is obviously for the occasional news viewer (i.e., the majority of the American public) thinking that Ron Paul has dropped out of the race.

Mark
01-02-2008, 04:06 AM
The word itself does have negative connotation, but by definition "a group committing an act to undermine an institution" is a conspiracy, which is exactly what is happening on YouTube.

point taken

coboman
01-02-2008, 04:15 AM
I know I have been choosing lately which articles to digg, because many have just become spam. And there is a big anti Ron Paul feeling on Digg, because of this.

Maybe it is also happening on YouTube. I visited today the highest rated videos in News/Politics, and most videos were Ron Paul's. And most videos were VERY BAD.

I didn't finish watching any of them.

I think that our spamming abilities are causing a blowback. We should stick to rating and promoting FEW, but VERY GOOD VIDEOS. Instead of rating 5 stars every video that has Ron Paul on its title.

DJ RP
01-02-2008, 05:33 AM
If you just order videos by rating then you get tons of ron paul videos dominating the politics section. I hardly think there is a concerted effort to give fred thompson more views. More likely there just hasn't been any ron paul interviews of note in the last few days