PDA

View Full Version : Gold, Federal Reserve and money to Israel

SwordOfShannarah
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I just wanted to share a sentiment with all of you, and find out what you think.

When we get rid the Federal Reserve (and we will) I don't just want them to go away.. I want our money back! I want us as Americans to take in full and by force every last cent that everyone of these bankers and all their family members own. Everything- property, gold, swiss bank accounts- all of it.

Secondly, we've given over 100 Billion to Israel over the past X years. I don't want us just to stop giving them money (as Ron Paul will make happen) but I want the money back! Don't you? Sorry but at best, it was a loan. Give it back.

are you all with me?

aravoth
07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
I just want the gold back, then we can boot those people out.

Cyclone
12-13-2007, 12:54 AM
I just wanted to share a sentiment with all of you, and find out what you think.

When we get rid the Federal Reserve (and we will) I don't just want them to go away.. I want our money back! I want us as Americans to take in full and by force every last cent that everyone of these bankers and all their family members own. Everything- property, gold, swiss bank accounts- all of it.

Secondly, we've given over 100 Billion to Israel over the past X years. I don't want us just to stop giving them money (as Ron Paul will make happen) but I want the money back! Don't you? Sorry but at best, it was a loan. Give it back.

are you all with me?

Why pick on Israel? We have given billions to many other countries.

Jobarra
12-13-2007, 12:57 AM
I disagree. Requiring money to come back will definitely require sanctions or some other form of interventionist policy. Cut their source of wealth generation off and make them compete with the rest of us.

hard@work
12-13-2007, 12:58 AM
I saw we simply do not pay back the "debt" owed to the banking system. They have no right to that imaginary money anymore than the people do.

FrankRep
12-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Let Ron Paul and the new Government decide on this issue.

gornandez@yahoo.com
12-13-2007, 01:02 AM
kinda dickish to go hounding after foreign aid $ even if it was stupid to give it...... agree w/ hard@work.

Benaiah
12-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Then we should give money to blacks for slavery, and move away and let the Indians have America back.

No thanks. I like living here and I like Israel better than the Arab countries. I plan on using my tax breaks that Ron Paul gives us to send money to Israel, actually.

jrich4rpaul
12-13-2007, 01:08 AM
And I suppose it'll be okay when China says "WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!" to us?

seapilot
12-13-2007, 01:14 AM

No, we would only return the made in china stuff or give them Taiwan back.

hard@work
12-13-2007, 01:15 AM

"Sure no problem! I just saved a bunch of money by switching to the Gold Standard!"

Cardinal Red
12-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Picking on Israel plays into our enemies hands who want to brand RP and his supporters as extremists/anti-semites, etc.-- And Saying we are going to take the bankers' money, by force, is certainly not something that Dr. Paul with his reverence for private property and distaste for violence would propose. Don't do that-- let's work together focus on RP's positive message of freedom

apc3161
12-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Just cut off all the countries, asking for the money back would be wrong, they took it assuming that all those loans and debt would be "forgiven". For instance, I don't think the US has ever made Israel pay back a "loan", they just forgive them and they do that with most countries. Asking them to pay it back would be kind of mean. Telling them they won't get any more charity to support their corrupt spoon fed governments is enough in my opinion.

Also going after the Fed's family members? C'mon that is so over the top. What did their children ever do to the country? Nothing.

I just want the government to stop spending money now, whats in the past can stay in the past for all I care.

johngr
12-13-2007, 07:37 AM

Just print 'em up an umpteen trillion dollar Federal Reserve Note. If the cashier at Mal-Wart runs her little pen over it but then looks at it and says, "I don't have change for a bill that large; you got anything smaller?" that's their problem.

Madison
12-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Why pick on Israel? We have given billions to many other countries.

We've given more money to Israel than all the other nations of the world combined, by far. The OP was not off-base.

Bradley in DC
12-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Could we try to keep the Fed and Israel separate, please?

I will say that when we give our six-month notice to quit the IMF we need to negotiate a return of our gold there--who needs SDRs?!