PDA

View Full Version : Where's the BASS ???

greendiseaser
01-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Does anyone here ANY bass coming from their setup?

Is it even plugged in ???

ROFL.
confused.

krott5333
01-01-2008, 12:46 PM
this thread confuses me

Wyurm
01-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Does anyone here ANY bass coming from their setup?

Is it even plugged in ???

ROFL.
confused.

Umm, I think we're missing something. Perhaps you would like to shed some light on exactly what you are talking about?

greendiseaser
01-01-2008, 12:48 PM
this thread confuses me

They showed Huckabee on stage with a band playing "Blue Suede Shoes" in CNN ... but i cranked the set and heard NO bass.

Dunno if it was just a bad mix, if my TV sucks, or if he wasn't really running a live sound.

I hope it was just a bad mix, because it looked like he was gettin' down with his bad self.

newbitech
01-01-2008, 12:50 PM
i think the forum needs a chat room so threads like this can stop bumping important stuff off the main page.

greendiseaser
01-01-2008, 12:50 PM
i think the forum needs a chat room so threads like this can stop bumping important stuff off the main page.

bump!

Ozwest
01-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Stop thinking about fishing, and make some calls to Iowa!

IChooseLiberty
01-01-2008, 12:57 PM
They showed Huckabee on stage with a band playing "Blue Suede Shoes" in CNN ... but i cranked the set and heard NO bass.

Dunno if it was just a bad mix, if my TV sucks, or if he wasn't really running a live sound.

I hope it was just a bad mix, because it looked like he was gettin' down with his bad self.

Ah, ok. I thought that was weird too!

I also heard NO bass.
It also seemed that his fingers were following the Lead guitar notes (way higher than a Bass guitar's notes) and the other guy was playing rhythm on his guitar.

It looked fake!

pcosmar
01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
I got your bass, right here.
http://pond.dnr.cornell.edu/nyfish/Centrarchidae/smallmouth_bass.jpg

RonPaulFever
01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
*sigh*

Out of all of the worldwidewebsites on the intranets, why did all of the stupid people have to follow the tube to this one?

quickmike
01-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Heres your bass!!!

http://largemouthbassextreme.com/extremeblog/media/blogs/a/bass2.JPG

Mark
01-01-2008, 12:59 PM

I agree - and there is a chat room - look at the top of the page - these "conversation" posts are getting ridiculous - most people come here for pertinent information to use in garnering support for Dr Paul - not for idle chit-chat

rfbz
01-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Funny, while all the other candidates are giving speeches, Huckabee thought it was more important to play his bass. Let's get real here, the bass player is the least important member of the band. (sorry bass players)

IChooseLiberty
01-01-2008, 01:01 PM
He's talking about Huckabust playing the "Bass" guitar on CNN just now

leglock
01-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Wrong section.

Mike Huckabee is many things. He's a liar, he's cunning, but he can play bass.

asgardshill
01-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Funny, while all the other candidates are giving speeches, Huckabee thought it was more important to play his bass. Let's get real here, the bass player is the least important member of the band. (sorry bass players)

Actually, in every venue I've ever played, there are two entrances where the band goes in. One is marked "Drummers", the other "Musicians".

quickmike
01-01-2008, 01:06 PM

Dont tell that to Geddy Lee!!!!

priest_of_syrinx
01-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Let's get real here, the bass player is the least important member of the band. (sorry bass players)

O rly? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8vdJvHE8qxA)

werdd
01-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Heres your bass!!!

http://largemouthbassextreme.com/extremeblog/media/blogs/a/bass2.JPG

damn that things gotta be 20 lbs