PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ron! What The Hell Are You Doing Today?

Myerz
01-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Can all of us please request a little more information on what Ron's daily schedule is?

I would think it would only benefit him to let his supporters know what he was up to, better support...better response, we could inform the uninformed, etc.

Damn, does he want to win or not!

He better realize that we are a major factor in this campaign...I know HE knows it but his HQ better wake up!

Ron Paul Fan
01-01-2008, 12:27 PM
He's currently speaking in Des Moines!!!!!!!!

SonicInfinity
01-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Can all of us please request a little more information on what Ron's daily schedule is?

I would think it would only benefit him to let his supporters know what he was up to, better support...better response, we could inform the uninformed, etc.

He better realize that we are a major factor in this campaign...I know HE knows it but his HQ better wake up!

REJECTED

tonyTheBest
01-01-2008, 12:29 PM
He'll have a speech today at 7:00pm in De Moines.

SonicInfinity
01-01-2008, 12:32 PM

7pm EST? If so, will it be live?

tonyTheBest
01-01-2008, 12:33 PM
7pm EST? If so, will it be live?

central time
I don't know about if it is live or not.
You can call the campaign in Iowa to verify.

fortilite
01-01-2008, 12:34 PM
:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
01-01-2008, 12:35 PM
He's currently speaking in Des Moines!!!!!!!!

How would one know that?

hueylong
01-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Just go to his website. His major events are posted there.

Jeez.

Huey

LibertyEagle
01-01-2008, 12:36 PM

Where are you getting that from?

LibertyEagle
01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Just go to his website. His major events are posted there.

Jeez.

Huey

There is nothing for today, mentioned there.

fortilite
01-01-2008, 12:38 PM
What happens if you don't find out what he's doing today? Does the campaign collapse?

tonyTheBest
01-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Where are you getting that from?

I called the campaign in Iowa.

RonPaulFever
01-01-2008, 12:39 PM

Your arrogance is astounding.

tonyTheBest
01-01-2008, 12:39 PM
The schedule on the main website is not accurate.
They just list the main events.
The other day Dr Paul had 7 events in New Hampshire and the website didn't even list one.

Ron Paul Fan
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM
How would one know that?

Because I just saw him on CNN!!!!!! I don't know why they didn't put it on the website. Maybe they advertised where Ron Paul would be in Des Moines. All I know is Ron Paul doesn't want to run my life, and I don't want to run his! Go Ron Paul!!!!!

richk
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM

What kind of pompous ass remark is that?

Are you bigger than the campaign or the message or Paul himself???

I don't think Ron takes his marching orders from your pompous ass, Myerz. :mad:

Get off your high horse and do something productive if you're unhappy. :rolleyes:

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Ya if people would spend a few hours a day doing something they really would not care waht other people do.

libertythor
01-01-2008, 12:45 PM

Check the official website. Plus he often makes appearances that aren't on the schedule and does interviews for local radio stations etc. He keeps busy.

Also I am sure he has dedicated at least a day and some half days with family with it being the holidays.

fortilite
01-01-2008, 12:45 PM
My heart is going to implode if I don't find out where Ron Paul is right NOW and his itinerary for the rest of the day. Hey Ron Paul, listen to me because I am super important!

LibertyEagle
01-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Because I just saw him on CNN!!!!!! I don't know why they didn't put it on the website. Maybe they advertised where Ron Paul would be in Des Moines. All I know is Ron Paul doesn't want to run my life, and I don't want to run his! Go Ron Paul!!!!!

Good. As long as the people in Iowa know, that's all that really matters.

homah
01-01-2008, 12:48 PM

I stopped reading here. Surprised I made it that far, really.

tonyTheBest
01-01-2008, 12:49 PM
My heart is going to implode if I don't find out where Ron Paul is right NOW and his itinerary for the rest of the day. Hey Ron Paul, listen to me because I am super important!

Reading comprehensive

walt
01-01-2008, 12:52 PM
that iowa thing on CNN was a tape from last week

pcosmar
01-01-2008, 12:54 PM
How would one know that?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Upcoming Events
Jan 02
Join Ron Paul for a STRONGER AMERICA RALLY with VETERANS FOR PAUL
Hotel Fort Des Moines Grand Ballroom, 1000 Walnut Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309
7:00 PM- 8:30PM CT

It's on the main page.

Myerz
01-01-2008, 12:54 PM
How would one know that?

EXACTLY!!!! THIS IS MY WHOLE POINT!

REJECTED???? SCREW YOU!

tonyTheBest
01-01-2008, 12:56 PM
The schedule on the main website is not accurate.
They just list the main events.
The other day Dr Paul had 7 events in New Hampshire and the website didn't even list one.

Myerz
01-01-2008, 12:57 PM
I stopped reading here. Surprised I made it that far, really.

bye-bye.....

I guess we will get spoon-fed his schedule.......Ooooo everybody freakout I just saw him on CNN.......OMG! It's amazing how none of us knew that until someone saw him on there! Ron knew he was going to be on there!

Screw all of you who don't think HQ could do a better job of informing us.....

Main site reads: One thing for tomorrow......give me a break! We know there's more going on then that........ so if you know more than that......how do you know???

walt
01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
bye-bye.....

I guess we will get spoon-fed his schedule.......Ooooo everybody freakout I just saw him on CNN.......OMG! It's amazing how none of us knew that until someone saw him on there! Ron knew he was going to be on there!

Screw all of you who don't think HQ could do a better job of informing us.....

that was a tape from last week

fortilite
01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
You can't cure a thread that was deformed from birth.

richk
01-01-2008, 01:01 PM
You can't cure a thread that was deformed from birth.

Apparently Myerz is a junkie, and he needs his fix. :confused:

Of course, I don't know how that increases Ron's chances on winning Iowa, but at least Myerz will be happy. :rolleyes:

Until tomorrow when he'll need another fix.

libertythor
01-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Myerz! I understand the angst we all have with two days left before the primary. Just remember that Ron does have his plate full, and grassroots is going at it full steam. :)

itshappening
01-01-2008, 01:29 PM
hopefully a lot of undecideds are attending these events! we need to convert more people!!

LibertyEagle
01-01-2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

It's on the main page.

No, pcosmar. That is tomorrow; not today. Nor, does he appear on the candidate schedule, here: http://events.desmoinesregister.com/results_events.php?artistTypeID=&artistID=&location=Choose&date_drop=today&submit=submit&BRSR=0&recommended=all&omit=true&full_search=false&quick_searchTab=false&submitted=Search&category_0=528&category_1=374

He's probably taking the last couple of days off.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-01-2008, 01:34 PM
He's probably working his butt off, whatever he's doing.

richk
01-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Exactly, I doubt he's out chugging beer at the local pub. :D

Myerz
01-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes...I do need my fix....like I said....I'm sprung! AAAAGHHHHHHH!!

I have issues with micro-managing things....

I understand Ron is busy...duh. But someone at HQ knows the schedule..... I thought it would only be nice to let us( the ones that collectivly raised all that money) know what was/is going on. We are media watch dogs.....let us do our job!

Cut me down all you want...... I don't care.

I guess I'll just have to do this myself......and like HQ......not tell anyone.....Does that make sense to you......NO? It's what HQ is doing.....and you defend their actions......????