PDA

View Full Version : Help me with Iowa Online ad campaign please - $500 Chipin

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I have 7 years of experience placing PPC ads on different search engines and have accounts at all of the main search engines. I know PPC is great for starting ads, aiming that at one place like Iowa, then moving to the next place NH.

I was planning on waiting to advertise the last week before primaries in each state and was preparing a keyword list and created a list of thousands of words involving politics, geographic names, and various other things to get the RP message to the Primary states. I also searched the pages I wanted to aim the traffic to such as the issues page for home schoolers, gun rights etc. But a summary

I made the campaigns.

I started them and am now tweaking them, but they are live.

It is now focused 100% on Iowa residents.

In the last 24 hours I have had 76,966 people see the ads all with Ron Paul in the ad somewhere. These views are free!

The average cost per click has been 38 cents but I expect it to raise to around 50 cents.

I have been spending about $20 a day but want to increase this to around $100 - $200 a day.

I started a chipin and am hoping that people will help me get to around $500 for Iowa and I will start a new campaign focused for NH and start a new chipin for that.

No profit or maintence fee goes to me. This 100% goes to ads. Any overage will be spent on the next primaries.

Please visit my site and look for the chipin on the right side.

http://ronpaulblogs.com/online-publicity/we-are-placing-iowa-ads-help-us/

Thanks,

Mike S.

whutaboutbob
01-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I have 7 years of experience placing PPC ads on different search engines and have accounts at all of the main search engines. I know PPC is great for starting ads, aiming that at one place like Iowa, then moving to the next place NH.

I was planning on waiting to advertise the last week before primaries in each state and was preparing a keyword list and created a list of thousands of words involving politics, geographic names, and various other things to get the RP message to the Primary states. I also searched the pages I wanted to aim the traffic to such as the issues page for home schoolers, gun rights etc. But a summary

I made the campaigns.

I started them and am now tweaking them, but they are live.

It is now focused 100% on Iowa residents.

In the last 24 hours I have had 76,966 people see the ads all with Ron Paul in the ad somewhere. These views are free!

The average cost per click has been 38 cents but I expect it to raise to around 50 cents.

I have been spending about $20 a day but want to increase this to around $100 - $200 a day.

I started a chipin and am hoping that people will help me get to around $500 for Iowa and I will start a new campaign focused for NH and start a new chipin for that.

No profit or maintence fee goes to me. This 100% goes to ads. Any overage will be spent on the next primaries.

Please visit my site and look for the chipin on the right side.

http://ronpaulblogs.com/online-publicity/we-are-placing-iowa-ads-help-us/

Thanks,

Mike S.

Thank you!

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Shameless bump. Ads are still running. I am not made of money please help me out with 10 - 50 bucks and tell some other people please.

The keywords that are getting clicks are VERY good for doing what we need to do right now. Cost per click is still under 40 cents. Donate $20 and 50 people see Pauls message in Iowa.

The last 24 hours was busy and lots of viewers for the ads.