PDA

View Full Version : Politics and eggs on CNN

i2ambler
01-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Im wondering.. they are playing some "candidates cafe" thing starring Huckabee right now. Is RP getting the same treatment, or is this yet another thing to prop up the new "frontrunner" ? I swear to god almighty - if Mike Huckabee becomes president I will move to canada.

trey4sports
01-01-2008, 11:24 AM
they have been showing candidates speaking all morning. i dont think there tryin to prop the huckster up, i'm just wandering why RP doesnt have anything scheduled in Iowa today

i2ambler
01-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Someone is trying to prop that bastard up. his mug is on every freaking channel every 3 minutes. Are the american people SO STUPID to fall for this televagelist bullshit?

Myerz
01-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Where is Ron Paul......We'll get CNN in on the boycott too!

jake
01-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Im wondering.. they are playing some "candidates cafe" thing starring Huckabee right now. Is RP getting the same treatment, or is this yet another thing to prop up the new "frontrunner" ? I swear to god almighty - if Mike Huckabee becomes president I will move to canada.

Come on up! we love Ron Paul supporters up here :)

Myerz
01-01-2008, 11:37 AM

It will not matter.....the US is the last small thread of freedom( if you want to call it that)...if anyone but Ron Paul gets into office the North American Union will consume Canada and Mexico....I don't know...maybe you can try Antartica.