PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic!!!!!!

WillInMiami
01-01-2008, 11:03 AM
CNN is re-airing the Glenn Beck interview (with Ron Paul) tonight!! This is PERFECT timing! It's almost like they're doing the campaign a favor! WOOHOO!!!!!!

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Wonderful.

Real_CaGeD
01-01-2008, 11:07 AM
WOOT!

constitutional
01-01-2008, 11:09 AM
I did not like the interview. But that's just my opinion. You all think it was great and I'm glad. :)

I just don't like that "threat" comment that Glenn made.

WillInMiami
01-01-2008, 11:11 AM
I did not like the interview. But that's just my opinion. You all think it was great and I'm glad. :)

Say what you like but I know that some non-Paul people told me after the interview that they thought he would be a good President and that he made sense.

The "threat" topic was a PERFECT change for Dr. Paul to distance himself from the moronic, fringe supporters. It was a GOOD thing.

tsetsefly
01-01-2008, 11:14 AM

The interview was a positive interview for Paul, no doubts about it I have only heard good things about it...

Jimmy
01-01-2008, 11:16 AM
The interview was a positive interview for Paul, no doubts about it I have only heard good things about it...

+1 It helped alot

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-01-2008, 11:20 AM

It was stupid of Beck to discuss that "threat" thing on the air, but the interview as a whole was good. Especially the "french kissing" comment. :D