PDA

View Full Version : Our ADvantage - decentralized guerrilla campaigning

tanstaafl
01-01-2008, 10:24 AM
http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ is up; I'm astonished, as it was only a couple of days ago I participated in a dialog with J. Black and his "CEO", scandinaviany3 about doing this...and here it is. Are Ron Paul people an elemental force, or what?

Anyway, seeing this site announced and having received my 500 ronpaulreveres.com DVDs over the weekend, has really fired up my imagination!

Donating OUTSIDE the official is our secret weapon.

I think of it this way: BECAUSE all the other candidates LACK a coherent philosophy (where all parts of what they espouse can be reconciled at an intellectual and factual level) and track record, they MUST rely on "top down" micromanagement. They don't know, themselves, where they stand on every issue and from day to day - and the integral fraudulence/connivance in each of them (what we associate with being a politician is really just the skill set of a master confidence criminal legitimized through our illegitimate and ignorant system) REQUIRES endless spin, obfuscation, and inconsistency.

We, with Ron Paul as our intellectual leader and representative, can do something NO other candidate can do: we can use decentralized "guerrilla marketing" techniques that a Statist candidate could NEVER emulate!

Anyway, given this huge strategic advantage, the logical thing for us to do is to "think global act local" and take nearly all marketing underground - outside the official campaign. I don't regret the $25+ Million we've given so far to HQ, because it bought us enormous credibility on mainstream media that they, otherwise, would NEVER have given us.

But now it is time to really wield our ADvantage, shall we say. Support this project for broadcast ads. Buy or build your own signs and literature. Mass distribute DVDs of Ron Paul's agenda (I am VERY pleased with the ronpaulreveres.com DVDs I bought for 25 cents each!!) Donate outside the box in every way you can imagine might work. Notice what works best and do more of THAT. Act. Adapt. Act. Adapt....

The opposition can't emulate us effectively. I don't see they can stop us - not without revealing their totalitarian nature for all the world to see and scorn. We can run circles around these little people with big egos and larceny in their hearts.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Those Jeremiah Black ads are incredible.

Cunningham
01-01-2008, 10:56 AM
http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ is up; I'm astonished, as it was only a couple of days ago I participated in a dialog with J. Black and his "CEO", scandinaviany3 about doing this...and here it is. Are Ron Paul people an elemental force, or what?

Anyway, seeing this site announced and having received my 500 ronpaulreveres.com DVDs over the weekend, has really fired up my imagination!

Donating OUTSIDE the official is our secret weapon.

I think of it this way: BECAUSE all the other candidates LACK a coherent philosophy (where all parts of what they espouse can be reconciled at an intellectual and factual level) and track record, they MUST rely on "top down" micromanagement. They don't know, themselves, where they stand on every issue and from day to day - and the integral fraudulence/connivance in each of them (what we associate with being a politician is really just the skill set of a master confidence criminal legitimized through our illegitimate and ignorant system) REQUIRES endless spin, obfuscation, and inconsistency.

We, with Ron Paul as our intellectual leader and representative, can do something NO other candidate can do: we can use decentralized "guerrilla marketing" techniques that a Statist candidate could NEVER emulate!

Anyway, given this huge strategic advantage, the logical thing for us to do is to "think global act local" and take nearly all marketing underground - outside the official campaign. I don't regret the $25+ Million we've given so far to HQ, because it bought us enormous credibility on mainstream media that they, otherwise, would NEVER have given us.

But now it is time to really wield our ADvantage, shall we say. Support this project for broadcast ads. Buy or build your own signs and literature. Mass distribute DVDs of Ron Paul's agenda (I am VERY pleased with the ronpaulreveres.com DVDs I bought for 25 cents each!!) Donate outside the box in every way you can imagine might work. Notice what works best and do more of THAT. Act. Adapt. Act. Adapt....

The opposition can't emulate us effectively. I don't see they can stop us - not without revealing their totalitarian nature for all the world to see and scorn. We can run circles around these little people with big egos and larceny in their hearts.

That's what has been going on in one degree or another since this all stared. You should have made this proclamation back in April or may. It is our strength, you're right about that.