PDA

View Full Version : Huckster Wants It Both Ways

Paul10
01-01-2008, 09:50 AM

Adamsa
01-01-2008, 09:54 AM
It's a very clever move, he is using the media like a dog.

Question_Authority
01-01-2008, 10:00 AM
I've seen a lot of criticism by the media because of this sly move by Huckabee. I think it is going to blow up in his face because people will see through it. And ROmney called him out on it. The pundits are going to eat him for breakfast over this.

During the press conference, the reporters were heartily laughing at him when he said he was going to show them the ad "so they could see how low this was going to get" or some such nonsense.

I hate the press but I don't think they're that stupid. This whole thing works in our favor. Huckster gets called out on this ridiculous transparent move and Romney gets criticized in the ad they will show.

Niiiiiice.

Sandra
01-01-2008, 10:04 AM
It was a cheap tactic and is reported so by most of the press. The cheif angle of most reports is that it was bizarre and tacky.

Sandra
01-01-2008, 10:07 AM
I really think it was a way to get the ad aired without using his money. When reporters air the ad as part of a news story, it gets seen by millions. But his new campaign manager did the same thing that ruined him before, he didn't think it through.

jake
01-01-2008, 10:08 AM
showing the ad to the press was a bad, bad move by the Huckster camp

Charles Wilson
01-01-2008, 10:10 AM
It's a very clever move, he is using the media like a dog.

Yep, quite so, but the MSM is using him in return. If he gets the GOP nomination you will see how fast the MSM drops his ass.