PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning America Interview

Montana Patriot
01-01-2008, 09:46 AM
I was watching Good Morning America this morning and they had a segment where they interviewed the university of Iowa Republican and Democrat student leaders did anybody else see it? They displayed some impressive numbers on young voter registration and expected turnout. The republican guy looked like he was holding back or was not allowed to say who he supported:D Does anybody know who he is and who he supports? or should I ask does he know something we don't know about the strength of our base in Iowa City.

On a side note I lived in Iowa City from 1970m to 1978 and my Dad is a professor for the university. I have urged him my Mom and my sister to support RP but I think they are lost to the democrats:(

link to interview
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4071922&affil=kfbb
sounds good for turnout=WIN:)

bigbinc
01-01-2008, 09:47 AM
:-(

newmedia4ron
01-01-2008, 09:49 AM
...my Dad is a professor for the university. I have urged him my Mom and my sister to support RP but I think they are lost to the democrats:(

Ask them: "Do they really think we can survive the welfare-warfare state much longer?"

curtisag
01-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Ron Paul is huge at UoI. I would like to know how many students attend.

skinzterpswizfan
01-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Ron Paul is huge at UoI. I would like to know how many students attend.

Let me consult my Princeton Review book of 2007...............

Total undergrad enrollment - 19,566

Montana Patriot
01-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Bump so everyone can see video

Jojo
01-01-2008, 11:18 AM
The republican guy looked like he was holding back or was not allowed to say who he supported:D Does anybody know who he is and who he supports?

He is shown very happily posing with Huckabee and McCain. And he says he hasn't made up his mind, but that there are 5 guys that he really likes. Doesn't sound like a Ron Paul supporter to me..

tsetsefly
01-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Ask them: "Do they really think we can survive the welfare-warfare state much longer?"

better yet ask them, do you really think the democrat frontrunners will end the war in iraq, change our foreign policy and cut spending?

No1ButPaul08
01-01-2008, 11:25 AM
He is shown very happily posing with Huckabee and McCain. And he says he hasn't made up his mind, but that there are 5 guys that he really likes. Doesn't sound like a Ron Paul supporter to me..

What fantasy land is this guy living in. How could you possibly like all 5 of the other clowns. I thought people were having trouble to find one they like

Thomas Paine
01-01-2008, 11:30 AM
I was watching Good Morning America this morning and they had a segment where they interviewed the university of Iowa Republican and Democrat student leaders did anybody else see it? They displayed some impressive numbers on young voter registration and expected turnout. The republican guy looked like he was holding back or was not allowed to say who he supported:D Does anybody know who he is and who he supports? or should I ask does he know something we don't know about the strength of our base in Iowa City.

On a side note I lived in Iowa City from 1970m to 1978 and my Dad is a professor for the university. I have urged him my Mom and my sister to support RP but I think they are lost to the democrats:(

link to interview
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4071922&affil=kfbb
sounds good for turnout=WIN:)

Have your mom and sister read the article below:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f98a1f4e-4fef-11dc-a6b0-0000779fd2ac,dwp_uuid=1903fc22-a717-11dc-a25a-0000779fd2ac.html