PDA

View Full Version : More money bombs, will YOU support? I MIGHT! Jan 17th?

crasster
01-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I AM completely behind the idea... Completely so don't get me wrong on this. I've been supporting Ron since he announced and have spent countless hours (almost 4 every day) promoting Paul. I have 2 stickers on my van, have handed out in the thousands of slim jims.

On top of this, I'm the father of 5 children, married, two dogs & am a self employed home schooler for all 5 kids.

in other words, I'm a VERY busy guy, and really have had to PUSH my schedule a LOT for Ron. I've also pushed a lot of money towards his campaign.

For me it boils down to this...

I'm ready for some VOTER results. I want to see him place in Iowa and NH. 19 million is PLENTY of money to get his word out in two states. He has had a ton of support and by now most should have heard of him who are actually seeking to vote. I know most active in the GOP know who he is. Most who care for this country know for sure. The people who don't vote, honestly, don't know & don't care.

I want to see REAL results before I shoot money at the campaign again. Money does equal some votes, but it's not everything. I'm waiting to see if he places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. in Iowa and/or NH.

If so, that will mean he has a REAL shot, and I'm ALL FOR ANOTHER MONEY BOMB.