PDA

View Full Version : NEW WEBSITE - Organize and fight the MSM

RonPaulCentral
01-01-2008, 09:29 AM
I am angry in a way I never have been before. I am flat out sick and tired of what the MSM is doing and I decided to do my part in helping to fight this outrage.

In a matter of a few days (it is almost done) I am launching a fully interactive realtime website that will allow us all to organize and fight back against the MSM in a manner that will be effective: Taking their $$$$

The website allows the following:

1) Members to sign up on the site and create an account.
2) Pick the "issue" that they wish to boycott (system allows many -- Fox just will happen to be the first company that will be on the list)
3) Lists all the "Affiliates" in the members local local area (see #1)
4) Lists all the "advertisers" in the local area for that affiliate
5) Lists National level advertisers for the company being boycotted (See item #2)
6) Allows members in the local area to communicate with each other to schedule their boycotts and picketing of the local advertisers
7) Maintains a list of "advertisers" that wish to stand of the side of liberty and drop advertising with the "affiliate" (see #3) or national broadcaster (See #2) IE: Successful Boycott
8) Maintains a list of "advertisers" that do not wish to stand on the side of liberty so therefore should continue to be boycotted, both locally and national.
9) Maintain a list of investor databases, market players and other important financial decision makers -- after all shareholders should all be aware a company they invest in is being boycotted; and why.
10) Make weekly or monthly "Press releases" using companies that allow wire releases (Like PR Wire) showing our numbers, discussing the boycott issues, and progress.

Basically this system provides for "organization" of individuals that wish to collect together to fight back against these censoring Un-American media companies.

Now is the time -- we stand in the hundreds of thousands of people. Now we have an opportunity to show these large companies that WE THE PEOPLE have a very strong collective voice and that we are going to use our strength and unity to start fighting back -- AND HARD.

In a few days when the site is completely finished and tested the domain name will be released and then.... then it is time to let the flood gates open.

MSM - Your days are numbered.

YOU WILL HEAR THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO NOT LISTEN.

slamhead
01-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Time to get militant in a peaceful way.

jake
01-01-2008, 09:32 AM
I like it. this could be something international supporters could take part in too.

RonPaulCentral
01-01-2008, 09:42 AM
I like it. this could be something international supporters could take part in too.

Absolutely. If this grows the way I think it will we could collectively become a few strong voice.

Dan Klaus
01-01-2008, 09:53 AM
hmmm...this is interesting...will follow along and see how this pans out...post the link once you get up and running...good luck..

JaylieWoW
01-01-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm in. I know a few other people who might enjoy this type of site too.

ecliptic
01-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Boycott Ye Olde Media, baby!!!

I'm in!

Question_Authority
01-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Go for it! this could be big!

jointhefightforfreedom
01-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Just like a "GREEN" company now we can ask are you a "liberty" company
I like it !!!
Force them to be "journalists" again not just puppet "reporters"

jointhefightforfreedom
01-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Oh i forgot

F-YOU FOX !!!

RonPaulCentral
01-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Oh i forgot

F-YOU FOX !!!

Spoken like a true patriot!

Mark37snj
01-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Im IN. Already been boycotting alot of companies lately.

Kombaiyashii
01-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Finally we are really doing something about these bastards.

Could I suggest something?

How about including a “Caught with pants down” section where you highlight obvious propaganda, censorship and malpractice. I think this would be important because to the people outside the Ron Paul or anti New World Order movements, media propaganda isn’t one of people’s highest priorities but it will be as soon as they become aware to how bad it has become.

That's a really good idea.

niall
01-01-2008, 11:06 AM
I like it !!!
Force them to be "journalists" again not just puppet "reporters"

I love this idea. Let's make it happen.

Santana28
01-01-2008, 11:08 AM
i agree! the first on my list would be Comcast, but if i do that - i would have no internet (they've got pretty much a monopoly in these parts). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Maybe i'll just move to a Time Warner place instead.

BTW... is CNN kissing up to us now? They have an article on their frontpage talking about the FOX censorship and possible boycott.

S3eker
01-01-2008, 11:24 AM
This is a great idea!

But I believe to maximize your success, you should not make it about Ron Paul (you didn't say you would, just noting) and get people supporting the other candidates to join the MSM revolution!

RonPaulCentral
01-01-2008, 01:25 PM
This is a great idea!

But I believe to maximize your success, you should not make it about Ron Paul (you didn't say you would, just noting) and get people supporting the other candidates to join the MSM revolution!

Actually the domain name is generic... it does not have "Ron Paul" in the name. I thought I would keep it generalized because it could be useful for many. The PROBLEM is the MSM as a whole.

Mark
01-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm lovin' this idea! Beauty! - == MSM, who's your daddy?

aravoth
01-01-2008, 05:51 PM
actually, what I would like to do is make our own news site, with video, and report on the Media's lack of covering real news. We could get press passes and report on the MSM, interrupt geraldo and his mustache for an interview when he is reporting live. Dig up dirt on every anchor, follow thier money trail and see where it leads us. Would be awsome.