PDA

View Full Version : CNN just aired 10 minutes of live huckabee speech???

dvictr
01-01-2008, 09:23 AM
CNN in ballot 08 is airing footage of speeches from all campaigns... ron paul has yet to come up.

Rudy had footage for about 3 minutes of footage in Florida and the speech was WAR mongering at its most unbelievable.. litterally saying that the USA must activelly threaten IRAN..lol

But Mike Huckabee was giving a live speech apparently at 8:00am maybe to coincide with the CNN coverage... thats what it looked likke... they gave him WAYYYY to much time... :mad:

McCain got 3 minutes of footage from a speech.

Richardson admitted to being fat in his 2 minute interview..lol

WHERE IS RON PAUL??

THE HUCKABEE live speech looked and sounded like one of those fake FEMA news confrences because they showed no audience and the reporter said it was in a rural part in western IOWA... the speech was a set up!!! 8:00am in the morning yeah right.. there is nothing happening in rural IOWA at 8:00am much less enough people awake to schedule a speech... the thing was a set up with CNN they aired the entire thing like a TV show mini drama..

dvictr
01-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Hillary getting 5 minutes

IHaveaDream
01-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Huckabee used language right out of the "Limbaugh Doctrine". I guess he and Rush finally had their conversation.

dvictr
01-01-2008, 09:44 AM
THE SPEECH was a fake set up!

HOLLYWOOD
01-01-2008, 10:27 AM
It not just HUCKABEE... BUT WAS A BRILLANT STRATEGY by Ed Rowland (new campaign Manager) and gang.

He bought $30,000 in television time... and turned it into $5,000,000.00 worst of press coverage!

When your low on funds and need attention... play chess. Good Move, but the MSM, doesn't really EXPOSE the TRUTH behind this CIRCUS STUNT.

Huckleberry & Rowland are laughing all the way to the bank...

I wish staffers in IA & NH educate the IGNORANT American Public

Son of Freedom
01-01-2008, 11:24 AM
THE SPEECH was a fake set up!

I didn't see any of these this morning. How so? I'm curious.