PDA

View Full Version : STOCK MARKET = An Illusion Propped up by the PPT (Plunge Protection team) & the FED !

Falseflagop
07-13-2007, 03:41 PM
imho, Why do I say this because when you have the following happening on Main St.

1) Foreclosures at alltime highs
2) Subprime Mortgages blowing Up and ALT A starting to get the virus just look at American Home Mortgage for example as teh credit spreads are out of whack and this Lenders orginating this paper cannot sell it for profit so they hold it for as long as they can.
3) COnsumer Debt at alltime highs (Yesterday Retail sales were weak except WALMART so that should speak volumes as to where people are going trying to save a penny here and there.
4) BK at alltime highs
5) Good Quality jobs are being shipped overseas while HAMBURGER FLIPPERS jobs are available all over the place since we have become a service country.
6) Savings rate is a NEGATIVE ONE not since 1929 has this happened.
7) USD at alltime low (As Big BEN continues to print money 24/7 that why they eliminated M3 last year.
8) Crude Oil closes at $74.00 a barrel
9) Interest Rates conitnue to rise and all those NEG AM and ADJ Rate Mortgage are reseting a whole lot higher! Means more Foreclosures are coming.
10) International Bank of Settlement has warned about a recession/Depression because of our financial condition.
11) We are almost 10 trillion in debt and 60 trillion long term debt, GOA Controller David Walker has warned something needs to be done to coorrect this, but this falls on deaf ears.

Conclusion: Paulson, Big B and company are using the PPT to prop the markets to create the illusion that the ECONOMY is ROARING!! Creating false hope until they decide to pull the plug (after they have transferred wealth from the midle/lower class to the rich) They want Joe Lunchbox to invest in face of all this CRAP.

Just today Paulson is begging the Chinese to buy these toxic mortgages? WHY? So they can continue this game and eventually put the AMERO in place?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aE7I.0mnjrSY

Imho these guys are all crooks and more reason we need RON PAUL in office NOW! They have fleeced our nation for their own benefit as they use our boys fighting as their pawns. Just be careful with this BS market right now because imho when it pops it will be HUGE!

Thanks

constituent
07-13-2007, 03:50 PM
getting there, getting there...

Paulson really scares me. Did you read Rep. Paul's comments over at house.gov?

Johnnybags
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
the other way around it is simply to keep printing, dropping the dollar and raising prices for everyone. XOM,COP etc are hitting new highs. My guess is there is no pop til Bush leaves at least, just massive inflation. Its called a crack up phase I think, then when people adjust spending habits and stop buying the whole thing pops. Bush will inflate til then, almost a gaurantee or if they decide to stop there will be a war or some terror attack blamed as the cause. Imagine beggin Chinese to buy US mtg backed securities. And they want them adjust the YUAN and cause more inflation?

Falseflagop
07-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Japan now will dump its USD holdings to get or print more YEN to buy in effect diluting the USD more because no one wants to hold it.

Therefore will a strike on IRAN occur sooner rather than Later? Sick stuff!

michaelwise
07-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Word on the street is that the traders do not want to be in hard dollars, as the value of the dollar is dropping fast. My question is, what currency do they think they are going to get when they sell their stock?

rg123
07-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Im not the greatest financial person but I can see whats coming what should people do with money they have in the bank and instead of the stock mrkt. is our money in the bank at risk any help would be great

torchbearer
07-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Im not the greatest financial person but I can see whats coming what should people do with money they have in the bank and instead of the stock mrkt. is our money in the bank at risk any help would be great

your money isn't safe anywhere because the federal reserve has destroyed its value. It's worthless, and once other countries realise that... your money wont buy anything. you couldn't even exchange it for monopoly money.

BillyBeer
07-13-2007, 05:49 PM
your money isn't safe anywhere because the federal reserve has destroyed its value. It's worthless, and once other countries realise that... your money wont buy anything. you couldn't even exchange it for monopoly money.

Exactly. If you have money invest it in GOLD or SILVER.

kimosabi
07-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Check out what the Mogambo Guru has to say about what the Dollar is worth ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQOt1yyJeNg

Johnnybags
07-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Other than the pm's anything you eat will rise faster than your raise, otherwise there is no reason to inflate. I suggest a commodity basket but for those who cannot or know nothing about commodity investing buy DBA, a stock representing a basket of suger,corn,wheat and soybeans if I remember correctly. It will rise faster than inflation or equal to. If you know about commodities, invest in corn, huge ethanol plants coming online soon and general inflation will reap rewards. Begin unloading consumer and financial holdings, if you work for a bank and have a 401k invested, transfer out ASAP. They will not and cannot return a better gain than commodities. If you are a real small tycoon, buy US Nickels or save them, it cost more to make than they are worth, they will be made out of steel, like Canada soon. Get a dime back in change, ask for two nickels. etc. Ooops almost forgot, those savings bonds for your kids, should be cashed out immediately and buy oz's of silver or coin with them, it is imperative to understand that the Bush admin and our leaders have no choice to inflate at this point.

bojo68
07-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Just want to add that one of the reasons the dollar has held on as long as it has is because of an agreement struck decades ago that all oil would be traded in the dollar. Check todays' headlines, Iran is asking for YEN for oil. Most of the rest of the world currencies have risen to near record levels within the last 2 weeks, the dollar last I looked was bringing 81 cents, a 25 year low. It's SERIOUS folks, every time this happens, the low-middle class gets screwed.
I go along with MOST of what is said above, especially the Plunge Protection team.
If you look, you'll find govt. hacks still trying to sell the idea this is a hot economy, they're desperate. One thing I WOULD NOT do, is invest in ANYTHING I couldn't PERSONALLY hold on to, no commoditys, stock certificates, etc. China is going to open up their market to make it legal for Chinese to buy and own gold soon, I think that will make it go up more.
The breadth and depth of the Bear Stearns type CDO(Collateralized Debt Obligation) debacle is all but untraceable at this point. Some trading houses have shut down after 30 years and their whole lives in the business because this has them broke.
I'd be battening down the hatches, if I had hatches to batten down.

guntherg16
07-13-2007, 07:31 PM
I read somewhere, within the last week or two, that foreigners who had large holdings of American dollars were investing in the stock market. They wanted to get rid of the dollars but no one else wants to buy them so they put it in stocks. At least then they own a piece of a company, not a piece of paper. This was helping to prop up the stock market, along with the actions of the government.

Here's a link to a great article about GM and the Plunge Protection Team.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/englund/englund40.html

rg123
07-13-2007, 07:34 PM
so should I take money from the bank and invest it in gold like through a stock broker

RonPaulGetsIt
07-13-2007, 07:42 PM
a simple portfolio which offers protection from both a deflationary credit collapse like great depression or hyperinflation like post WWI Germany is this following: 1/3 prudent bear fund (deflation) 1/3 silver coins or bars (inflation) 1/3 treasury bond money market fund.