PDA

View Full Version : Giant Marijuana Farm Found 200 Yards From DEA Office

PatriotOne
07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I see the war on drugs is going quite well and the plant growers are quite intimidated by them.

Drug agents found nearly 300 plants along the Trinity River
Last Edited: Thursday, 12 Jul 2007, 9:47 PM CDT
Created: Thursday, 12 Jul 2007, 12:20 PM CDT

DALLAS -- Drug Enforcement Administration officials discovered a large number of marijuana plants growing in a wooded area near the Trinity River in Dallas Thursday afternoon.

The secret pot farm was practically right under their noses. In fact, if you could walk in a straight line from the riverbank through the marshy underbrush and tangled wilderness, you'd walk just 200 yards before you hit the DEA's office building.

Right now, agents have no idea who planted and carefully tended to the elaborate farm, it appears whoever it was spent a lot of time and money on the project.

From the air, four agents could be seen pulling up huge plants -- some up to four or five feet tall -- and confiscated them. Officials say they found more than 300 plants, worth at least $300,000 on the street.

The raid comes just two days after Richardson police discovered more than 1,100 marijuana plants growing in a house on La Mesa Drive. They arrested 25-year-old Brett Lachance, who is listed as the house's owner.

constituent
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Just wait until they hear about the

huisache.

torchbearer
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
damn, they found it.

ChooseLiberty
07-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Grown men that are paid to chase down PLANTS when the US is being invaded. How stupid is that.

Meistro1
07-13-2007, 09:15 PM
"300 plants, worth at least $300,000 "

lol foolish government telling stories again

jon_perez
07-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Very smart, they find a marijuana farm, but don't know who tends it and then instead of quietly doing surveillance, they alert the owners by mounting a noisy operation.

richard1984
07-13-2007, 10:07 PM
"300 plants, worth at least $300,000 "

lol foolish government telling stories again

Man...you know...it was suma dat fire ass dro.
(sorry, that was retarded :rolleyes: )

But, once the bud from the 300 plants filtered down through the distributors, the same weed will have been sold and bought and sold and bought several times, and each time the price goes up (because it's cheaper to buy larger quantities), but yeah. I mean, if you just get a few ounces per plant, it would pretty easily make $300,000 by the time it was all consumed. I guess.... (At least it would down here, but prices are pretty steap compared to some other places.)

Anyway, what a tragedy. Ooo, I hate the "war on drugs." Especially when it considers one of the most amazing plants on the earth a threat--an enemy. A schedule 1 drug?! Insanity!! Really.

Meistro1
07-13-2007, 10:17 PM
wtf do people who believe in God think they should be banning plants for anyway? Did God mess up when he created pot?

Wyurm
07-13-2007, 11:38 PM
wtf do people who believe in God think they should be banning plants for anyway? Did God mess up when he created pot?

I do believe that the ban started due to racism against the primary users (Mexicans and Jazz Musicians)

buffalokid777
07-13-2007, 11:49 PM

Anyone who said God made a mistake would not be one of his......Anyone who believes in God knows God is perfect.

And anyone who believes in God, knows that God created all living things.

So by those statements...what would that tell you?

buffalokid777
07-13-2007, 11:57 PM
I do believe that the ban started due to racism against the primary users (Mexicans and Jazz Musicians)

I would dispute that!

The ban began by lobbying by DuPont not wanting a competitor in the plastics industry!

They found a way to make plastics from oil...they didn't want the competition of others making plastic from hemp oil....

By the Ban...they were able to have a monopoly in plastics at that time.

ShaneC
07-14-2007, 07:18 AM
“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit … paranoid? You know what I mean? It’s nature. How do you make nature against the f---ing law? It grows everywhere. Serves a thousand different functions, all of them positive. To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a mistake. You know what I mean? It’s like God, on the seventh day, looking down on his creation:

‘There it is, my creation, perfect and holy in all ways. Now, I can rest …’

Oh my me! I left f---ing pot everywhere. I never should have smoked that joint on the third day. Shit. That was the day I created possums. If I leave pot everywhere, that’s going to give humans the impression they’re supposed to use it. Now I have to create Republicans!”

Bill Hicks

DjLoTi
07-14-2007, 07:23 AM
I would dispute that!

The ban began by lobbying by DuPont not wanting a competitor in the plastics industry!

They found a way to make plastics from oil...they didn't want the competition of others making plastic from hemp oil....

Yes, I agree with that statment. DuPont played a major role in banning hemp, and the effects of marijuana was used to rally support for the ban ( 'reefer madness' )

DuPont is an evil family, .... they worked with Hitler. They work with the government and the banks. Check them out. They're pretty horrible.

PatriotOne
07-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Very smart, they find a marijuana farm, but don't know who tends it and then instead of quietly doing surveillance, they alert the owners by mounting a noisy operation.

That's a good point. Why would they not do survellience to find out who's farm it is. The police are the ones who found it...not the DEA.

richard1984
07-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Of course, we shouldn't overlook the racist motivations for making marijuana illegal. Just watch the History Channel's "Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way: Marijuana." It discusses the racial aspects pretty well--especially against the Mexicans.

Also,

Anyone who said God made a mistake would not be one of his......Anyone who believes in God knows God is perfect.

And anyone who believes in God, knows that God created all living things.

So by those statements...what would that tell you?

It tells me that people tend to be irrational. So many people just don't think.

cujothekitten
07-14-2007, 09:36 AM
LOL

Pot Plants Destroyed on Rupert Murdoch’s Property
http://digg.com/business_finance/Pot_Plants_Destroyed_on_Rupert_Murdoch_s_Property_ FOX_35_First_at_Ten

Wyurm
07-14-2007, 09:49 AM
I would dispute that!

Meh, I just got my info from here :http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/history/first12000/12.htm. If its wrong, its wrong.

austin356
07-15-2007, 03:22 AM
^There are a myriad of reasons. Some have to do with different bans at different times, or at least strengthening a pre-existing ban.

You can also add the Hearst Company as they pushed the Pot-fear through their papers. It just so turned out that they were heavily invested in large amounts of production that competed w/ industrial hemp.