PDA

View Full Version : BLIMP to fly over Florida v Michigan Game AWESOME Viewership Today !

Falseflagop
01-01-2008, 08:16 AM
In 2 big states. That is why we need to fund the blimp and now, over Super Bowl site over baseball spring training etc etc this is the best AD going so we are 5,800 away come on people spread the word !

walt
01-01-2008, 08:18 AM
show me action, not repeated overhype spam messages in the wrong forum, thanks.

DanielDeibler
01-01-2008, 08:31 AM

Isn't flying over the game action? What do you want the blimp to do, friggin' cartwheels? Geez, what is wrong with you naysayers?

disciple
01-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Isn't flying over the game action? What do you want the blimp to do, friggin' cartwheels? Geez, what is wrong with you naysayers?

Ignore him. we love the blimp.

Jeremy
01-01-2008, 08:33 AM

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/MapFull.php

Cap
01-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Does the blimp need a special permit to fly over the stadium? I'm ignorant on these things.

wisconsinite
01-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Does the blimp need a special permit to fly over the stadium? I'm ignorant on these things.

It can only fly over up to one hour prior to kick-off. So all the tailgaters will see it, but i doubt it will make the television coverage.

Fyretrohl
01-01-2008, 08:54 AM
It can only fly over up to one hour prior to kick-off. So all the tailgaters will see it, but i doubt it will make the television coverage.

Do you know how close it can get DURING the game?

rooteroa
01-01-2008, 08:57 AM

which is why this thread title is hype.

walt
01-01-2008, 08:57 AM
"All Politics is Local"

literatim
01-01-2008, 08:59 AM

Cartwheels! rofl

Cap
01-01-2008, 09:01 AM
C'mon rooteroa, I don't think you are being fair here. This is a good thing. Happy New Year.

ItsTime
01-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Will I get a refund if the blimp is not shown on tv DURING the game?

please stop the propaganda and tell us WHAT IS REALLY going on.

DanielDeibler
01-01-2008, 09:05 AM
which is why this thread title is hype.

Even if the blimp were flying over for the game, do you think they would actually just randomly decide to give him free publicity by showing his blimp on national television instead of the game. No, every time you've ever seen them show somebody's blimp, Goodyear or MetLife or whoever paid them to show it, just like any other TV ad. The blimp will be flying in the area before, during, and after the game. Everyone who goes to the game will see the blimp. It has the exact same effect as if it were allowed to fly overhead during gameplay. Disagree?

ItsTime
01-01-2008, 09:06 AM
The title of the thread says VIEWSHIP... that implies it will be on TV

Even if the blimp were flying over for the game, do you think they would actually just randomly decide to give him free publicity by showing his blimp on national television instead of the game. No, every time you've ever seen them show somebody's blimp, Goodyear or MetLife or whoever paid them to show it, just like any other TV ad. The blimp will be flying in the area before, during, and after the game. Everyone who goes to the game will see the blimp. It has the exact same effect as if it were allowed to fly overhead during gameplay. Disagree?

Mckarnin
01-01-2008, 09:39 AM

We're hoping for pre-game of news coverage...we'll see. The Daily Buzz is a sure thing now.

Mckarnin
01-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Do you know how close it can get DURING the game?

3 miles. So, quite a few folks on the inside of the restircted circle can still see the blimp.

Mckarnin
01-01-2008, 09:56 AM
The title of the thread says VIEWSHIP... that implies it will be on TV

It will. The Daily Buzz is on the blimp filming a segment now. The show is syndicated in hundreds of markets so it will be on TV.

WilliamC
01-01-2008, 10:07 AM
THE BLIMP MUST FLY THROUGH THE GOALPOSTS AND LAND ON THE FIELD DURING HALFTIME OR IT ISN'T WORTH DOING!

Seriously, some folks just can't be pleased.

Thanks Blimp People, I think college football bowl games are great ideas, and I don't even like college football :)

homah
01-01-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm a bit disappointed there is no one parked amongst the tailgaters filming the blimp doing its loops around the stadium and the crowd reactions. Or, maybe there is, and I'm just not aware of it. Maybe someone from dailybuzz is doing that?

newbitech
01-01-2008, 10:53 AM
THE BLIMP MUST FLY THROUGH THE GOALPOSTS AND LAND ON THE FIELD DURING HALFTIME OR IT ISN'T WORTH DOING!

and then it must run over several band members on its way in to the other endzone, pull out a sharpy pen from its sock and start signing Ron Paul Revolution banners.

HOLLYWOOD
01-01-2008, 10:55 AM
How many "Capital One" logos will there be today?

I think it's the most hideous of all BOWL games... last year there were 27 inside the Stadium and like 10 on the Field!

Are local supporters going to the game...have RP cloth BANNERS for display?

How about outside the Stadium? Coordination is progress?

Capital One Bowl
Michigan vs. Florida
Orlando, Fla.
Tuesday, Jan. 1 (ABC, 1 ET)

Mckarnin
01-01-2008, 11:14 AM
I'm a bit disappointed there is no one parked amongst the tailgaters filming the blimp doing its loops around the stadium and the crowd reactions. Or, maybe there is, and I'm just not aware of it. Maybe someone from dailybuzz is doing that?

We had a cameraman on the ground filming the blimp and the rally and many grassroots supporters in the area were filming and photographing as well. We will be putting up everything we get as fast as possible.

jake
01-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I think Ron Paul supporters should be parachuting out of the blimp on to the field during halftime as the blimp fires $100,000 worth of fireworks that explode in the sky in a glorious display of pyrotechnics meanwhile thousands of Ron Paul slimjims are airdropped onto the crowd.

anything less = failure.

Lyn
01-01-2008, 12:23 PM
All the meetup groups in Central Florida are outside the Stadium all day long holding a massive sign wave today at all the intersections surrounding the stadium. I couldn't go due to too many children running around my house, but there will be a large presence of supporters that will be seen by anyone going in and out of the game, and they are hyping the blimp too. Lots of supporters are making the trip to see the blimp and take part in the sign wave. They will bring attention to the blimp and I'm sure many are videoing it as well. I'm bummed out as I really wish I could have gone today.
Point is that the blimp is not just randomly flying out there. There's more going on than you know about where you are and I understand that the groups have brought tens of thousands of slim jims as well so everything coordinates together. The blimp, the sign wave, the slim jim handout. This is good.

Chase
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM
I won't be satisfied unless the Ron Paul Blimp flies into the voting booth and casts 1,000,000,000,000 votes for Ron Paul. Every second, until voting closes.

:P

Seriously, the blimp is awesome!

speciallyblend
01-01-2008, 02:22 PM
GREAT WORK EVERYONE,i look forward to seeing the pics and stuff online,GREAT WORK,keep up the great work everyone and some props out to trevor and elijah,elijah THANK YOU,let me know when your back in colorado,have to get you up in the mtns for a mini vacation.....