PDA

View Full Version : 2008 - Year of the Paul

constituent
01-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Hello everyone, just 'cuz why not here are my predictions for the coming year:

from RonPaulNation.com (http://www.ronpaulnation.com)

How to address this? That’s the hard part. Should I bore you with flighty language, high-minded and …whatever? naaaaaah… I’ll leave that to the folks on t.v. Here (for your reading pleasure) and now is my simple list of predictions for 2008:
1) Landslide, Landslide, Landslide - as the “impossible” moves from “improbable” to inevitable we will see support for the Paul absolutely !boom! (one of those is supposed to be upside-down) as people feel increasingly confident that expressing their support of Paul will no longer make them a “weirdo” or “kook.”
2) Vote Count - will in places be deliberately skewed against the good Dr. For this reason it is vitally important that everyone slam their respective caucuses and primaries… look over the hx, the easiest elections to fudge are close ones, we can’t let any be anywhere near close
3) Republican Convention - after the GR bands together to help ensure that transportation and housing for all willing to be delegates or show in Minnesota to simply hob-nob with the people, pundits and protests is available, the single largest contingent of people this nation has ever seen will assemble at one place, one time for one cause. It will be unstoppable.
4) Nomination - After upsetting the “top-tier” candidates, the media and the fascist goons in nearly every state, RP will gladly accept the Republican Nomination
…or
4) Plan B - People go crazy getting RP on every ballot in every state, and between magic and the write-in Dr. Paul becomes President-elect Paul (w/out a “party”) and the whole world parties for like a week
5) Republican Nominee Paul - Destroys the democratic opposition, the libertarian and green candidates pull combined numbers that compete w/ those of the dems (probably somewhere between 5-12%).
…and that’s about it as far as we’re concerned, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

if you're a digger and would like to digg the story here (http://digg.com/political_opinion/2008_Year_of_the_Paul) is the link....

thanks much!

rational thinker
01-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Dugg!

constituent
01-01-2008, 07:00 AM
thank you!

any predictions of your own?

american.swan
01-01-2008, 07:54 AM
this is the year the grassroots movement destroys the mass media. first by protesting, boycotting, and dumping fascist supporting companies stock. Secondly, by voting for Ron paul.

;)