PDA

View Full Version : Bund The Flimp!!!!!!!!!

NYgs23
01-01-2008, 05:46 AM
Everyone continue to bund the flimp. We're but a piddling, measly, meager, gaunt, skinny, shallow, piss-ant, pocket-change rate $5940 away. Just ruffle through your couch cushions and scrap together 5 or 10, and then I think we can all ease up until after Christmas break and after the caucus, when paychecks start coming again and Ron Paul's massive, stupendous WIN in Iowa causes the Establishment to make wee-wee on it's blankie.

FreeTraveler
01-01-2008, 05:49 AM
Help me brainstorm here...

Everybody here at RPF knows the Blimp needs funding.
I think I saw something at Lew Rockwell Blog, but he's raising money too.
What about Nolan Chart?
The Libertarian Enterprise?

What other locations could use a press release or article about raising money for the Blimp?

I think not enough freedom-lovers know about the Blimp being a SEPARATE project that needs separate funding. Lots of the media reports make it look like it's being funded by the campaign.

Macon, GA
01-01-2008, 05:51 AM
I just put more money in to the blimp. We can do this!

Joe3113
01-01-2008, 05:51 AM
und-fay the-ray imp-blay ease-play OW-NAY!

NYgs23
01-01-2008, 05:54 AM
Fair enough. But who can contact these groups? Who can put out such a release?

The only way this can be done is individually. Individual donations make for everything in this campaign. Does that make sense? I'm a little tipsy and it's 7:00 in the am so bear with me.

FreeTraveler
01-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Fair enough. But who can contact these groups? Who can put out such a release?

The only way this can be done is individually. Individual donations make for everything in this campaign. Does that make sense? I'm a little tipsy and it's 7:00 in the am so bear with me.

Yes, it takes individuals... but that's who READS Nolan Chart and The Libertarian Enterprise, and Reason OnLine, etc. WE can do articles, letters to editors, etc, to let people who DON'T hang out at RPF know that the Blimp is financed by "time buyers" and not by the official campaign. Those readers could be an additional source of revenue for the blimp.

That's why I'm trying to get a list of good places to post info about this... :)

Dan Klaus
01-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Will the blimp fly over duing the FOX forum that RP has been excluded from?

Macon, GA
01-01-2008, 06:32 AM
bump