PDA

View Full Version : missori primary registration

JasonM
07-13-2007, 02:18 PM
hey guys!

Any folks in Missouri? Particularly in the SW part of Missouri near Joplin?

I'm wondering where exactly you get the paperwork to register as a Republican so you can vote.

Also, I think that it would be a good idea to pass out registration forms so that people can sign up and be eligible to vote in the primaries in their state when it comes.

ChairmanMao
07-13-2007, 02:27 PM
You dont have to be a Republican to vote in the primary do you? I remember my dad voted in the democrat primary last election and hes a registered republican.

BuddyRey
07-13-2007, 02:31 PM
Suggestion: Could someone obtain a map of all the open and closed primary states and make a sticky out of it? This is vital information.

DeadheadForPaul
07-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Suggestion: Could someone obtain a map of all the open and closed primary states and make a sticky out of it? This is vital information.

Agreed.

Also, when do you typically have to register. I was registered in 2006. Do I need to re-register?

Bradley in DC
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
One, not really news about Ron Paul so it's in the wrong place.

Two, please check your respective state's Secretary of State or local Board of Elections for specific requirements for your locality.

Bergie Bergeron
07-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Here's what you need: http://www.fairvote.org/?page=1801

JasonM
07-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Here's what you need: http://www.fairvote.org/?page=1801

Yes, this is helpful.

According to the site, Missouri has open primaries.

Soooo, can you just walk in and vote (esp if you voted in the mid terms and before), or do you still have paperwork to fill out? I am not sure how to search for this information online as I can't seem to put in the right combination of keywords in google.

Bradley in DC
07-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Yes, this is helpful.

According to the site, Missouri has open primaries.

Soooo, can you just walk in and vote (esp if you voted in the mid terms and before), or do you still have paperwork to fill out? I am not sure how to search for this information online as I can't seem to put in the right combination of keywords in google.

Please, check details out with your state Secretary of State or county Board of Election.