PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Talks About Staged Terror

oldpaths1611
07-13-2007, 12:23 PM
An interview with Dr. Paul.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/ron_paul_us_in_great_danger_of_staged_terror.htm

WannaBfree
07-13-2007, 12:31 PM
this story has already been posted

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=7013

members please check before posting a new thread

oldpaths1611
07-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Sorry. Should have checked.

Noodles
07-13-2007, 12:43 PM
In the case of new members, should they read back to Day 1, or should they never post anything?

atilla
07-13-2007, 12:50 PM
In the case of new members, should they read back to Day 1, or should they never post anything?

INTERNET PEOPLE ARE STUPID:p

I would wack theese people upside the head if they were in person. they are natural fascists, if you don't go by their little rules they WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. now are they such idiots in real life? probably so. the internet is the worst invention ever and al gore should appologize for inventing it. i think i may go post this article again:D

torchbearer
07-13-2007, 12:53 PM
INTERNET PEOPLE ARE STUPID:p

I would wack theese people upside the head if they were in person. they are natural fascists, if you don't go by their little rules they WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. now are they such idiots in real life? probably so. the internet is the worst invention ever and al gore should appologize for inventing it. i think i may go post this article again:D

Yeh i see your point. but I don't think its rude to show where the original thread started though. Gives people the option to join the original discussion if they so choose.

DisabledVet
07-13-2007, 12:55 PM

This forum moves so fast that reposts are good for those of us whom don't dive down past page one... I say re-post...whats the worst that could happen? Someone else sees it before it disappears?

WannaBfree
07-13-2007, 01:15 PM

This isn't a new member reposting something from Day 1. It was on the same page. It was just overlooked.

Regarding your question Noodles, what do you think?