PDA

View Full Version : No predictions ..just some random thoughts

arbnranger
01-01-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm anticipating a media shocker.

if our plans don't go like we thought......

Don't loose hope.
The idea of freedom isn't new.

It just needs to be refreshed and respected from time to time.

Even the ones that we despise, just because they are asleep, give me hope.

I was once just like them. Give 'em time, they will wake up.

Most of us want to do the right thing...and the majority just need to be persuaded to do so sometimes............even if we disagree.

Eventually, the mainstream person will see .....that these ideas are not "crazy" just notions that are unfortunately rarely heard.

I don't want to get caught up in being too political, but I will say that most of us would agree that, deep down, we all know.... that todays politics is all mostly BS!

Those of us that are aware... lets do the best we can to change it...ground floor up if necessary/probably.....the RIGHT way.

I think the first thing we need to do...as Americans....is QUIT BLAMING EACH OTHER!!!!. you know you do it....so do I...lets all take a little blame for just OVERLOOKING...the dirty clothes room that we just wish would go away. There is always truth to the others argument. Sometimes it's virtually the same one.
We just have to listen.

Sometime things like the Government they seem to big to do anything about.
Just like being overweight or a drug problem, blatantly overlooking it don't make it disappear. If you we to help, we have to take some ownership.

We are Americans. Let's quit being so sensitive. ie...I'm fat and I know it. I'm just pissed off you're telling me !!
Get over it!

Lastly I know that the true American spirit is based on courage and freedom! Hell, we all know those stories. The most powerful enemy we can create is our own.
Lets just take another look at the world....step back and adjust fire so to speak.
Don't create problems. Evaluate our strategy toward problems frequently. Not in a sign of defeat but for pure logical purposes toward victory.

We hear about terrorism a lot. I promise you this....if we settle down and and concentrate on becoming strong from within again, no force on this planet can stop us. From within is the only way we as a country can be defeated.

We have a little post-traumatic stress. Lets take a look in the mirror, calm down and start making some REAL choices for whats best for the majority, WE The People.

Instead of just listening to those wonderful tales, create ones of your own. These are the times that great legends are spoke of.

One I can be proud to tell my kids is that...... "let it not be said that I did nothing".

The country made the call before, and I answered.
She is quietly calling us again and we need to not only answer ...but more importantly ...HEAR THE CALL

Just simply listen and take part.
This is a new kind of revolution, the revolution of the thinker.

If we do not succeed on this occasion, then it is only postponed.

The struggle for TRUE freedom is an ongoing battle that is never completely won or lost.
The struggles continues.
Awaken others to the cause..... and never go back to sleep.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, But a little drink and some nostalgia caused me to write this. On the first day of 2008!

FREEDOM
Happy New Year!!!