PDA

View Full Version : If Trevor was running the show, we would of hit $20 mil at least blimp $ for respect

Dave Wood
01-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Trevor....we love you baby!! If it wasnt for you and Sugra and Nov 5th (remember, remember. the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason the gunpowder treason shall ever be forgot) Ron Pauls campaign might not:o have any funds.

Peeps, pleeeeeez keep Trevors blimp flying...We would of hit $20 mill tonight if he wasnt so damned worried about his blimp.
Tell me how and I will send $.

Shink
01-01-2008, 01:34 AM
I don't worship Trevor Lyman. He's a guy. He used the internet. Amen.

Man from La Mancha
01-01-2008, 01:37 AM
Jealous:p

AFTFNJ
01-01-2008, 01:38 AM

You forgot Smart Patriotic guy!

AggieforPaul
01-01-2008, 01:40 AM
I've come to appreciate Trevor more in lieu of the clusterfuck that has been the post tea party donation drive.

Man from La Mancha
01-01-2008, 01:44 AM
I've come to appreciate Trevor more in lieu of the clusterfuck that has been the post tea party donation drive.Yea that was a great clusterfuck Trevor help give Ron's oppenants, really made them shake in their boots:D

BLS
01-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Trevor....we love you baby!! If it wasnt for you and Sugra and Nov 5th (remember, remember. the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason the gunpowder treason shall ever be forgot) Ron Pauls campaign might not:o have any funds.

Peeps, pleeeeeez keep Trevors blimp flying...We would of hit $20 mill tonight if he wasnt so damned worried about his blimp.

It's....

'we would HAVE' ......

Dave Wood
01-01-2008, 01:54 AM
It's....

'we would HAVE' ......
Too much of everything tonight BLS, I appreciate your correction and I will see you in the morning.:o

mdevour
01-01-2008, 01:59 AM
Trevor, Elijah, and the others are continuing to do their best for our cause... but they can't do everything.

It's time now for a few new leaders to rise up and shoulder the responsibility, and for the rest of us to encourage and support them. I think I see that happening, and none too soon!

Remember, it's about the message, not the man... nor any one man or woman of us.

For Liberty!

Mike D.

V4Vendetta
01-01-2008, 04:51 PM

Umm are you freaking kidding me? All he did was register a website.... THATS ALL
He is nothing.... he is a good guy..... and helped us out... but he is not anyone special.... Anyone here could have done what he did.

Some of you guys have a mental problem or something

Blooberry777
01-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes you are right, everyone agreed to donate and did BUT NOW it seems IF he IS NOT DOING IT the meetups aren't paying as close attention to it, which is very strange. I guess he is now the official fundraiser for the grassroots support. Go figure!

j.b.
01-01-2008, 10:15 PM

Remember, it's about the message, not the man... nor any one man or woman of us.

Umm are you freaking kidding me? All he did was register a website.... THATS ALL
He is nothing.... he is a good guy..... and helped us out... but he is not anyone special.... Anyone here could have done what he did.

In business its like the difference between competing as just a generic "commodity" or to the consumer being viewed as value added solution with a trusted brand and track record. In politics, as in business, perception is reality.

In the past Trevor has created a buzz, which people have heard and want to be a part of.

For example with so many chipin's out there it's hard to know where is the smart place to donate. I was going to donate on the last day to a chipin for the Southern Illinoisan newpaper running the Llepard ad but it closed down do to legal issues a day earlier.

When I received the two emails from Teapart07 for the Operation Live Free or Die and the Blimp I donated because Trevor has creditability and a track record for doing what's right for Ron Paul.

I for one want to maximize the impact of my donations. New Year's Eve which was not run by Trevor fell short

This is when I have donated:
$100 5th of November (Trevor's website)
$100 Rudy's Reading List (11/22/07 Teaparty07 email asking me to donate (from Trevor))
$500 Tea Party (ThisNovember5th 11/20/07 email asking me to donate (from Trevor))
$50 Operation Live Free or Die (12/26/07 email from Teaparty07 asking me to donate (from Trevor))
$50 Blimp (12/28/07 email from Teaparty07 asking me to donate (from Trevor))
$100 New Year's Eve

kutibah
01-01-2008, 10:43 PM

Yes, but none of us did. He was the first person who realized how we could have channeled our efforts together into a positive thing for the campaign.

Saying what he did was easy is rather absurd. Look at much technology we have today such as the wheel, the toothbrush, and other intuitive ideas. They all seem SO SIMPLE that anyone could have invented them at the time.

So yes, while what Trevor did may not be spectacular, you have to give him credit for doing it at the time.

LibertyEagle
01-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes, but none of us did. He was the first person who realized how we could have channeled our efforts together into a positive thing for the campaign.

Yeah, they did. The idea for a fundraiser on 11/5 wsa generated by someone else entirely. The idea took off and at least 3 other people, besides Trevor, were building websites for 11/5. He was just the first one to get finished. Same thing for the Tea Party. In fact, with the Tea Party, he stepped into a website that had already been built and added some bells and whistles.

Trevor has helped a lot, but let's not rewrite history, ok?

constituent
01-02-2008, 07:47 AM
this gets funnier by the minute... fer rills.