PDA

View Full Version : The Shot Heard Around the World - April 19

slamhead
12-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Just looking forward....perhaps we should set this date as a possible money raising day.

Battle at Lexington Green, 1775

dw1345
12-31-2007, 11:27 PM
WAY too late

slamhead
12-31-2007, 11:28 PM
WAY too late

Not saying next...just saying as things come along and of course Dr. Paul would have to have won the nomination.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-31-2007, 11:35 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me! Let's keep that one in mind, and subscribe to http://www.BenjaminsForPaul.com for January 17th while you're at it!

sasha_2008
12-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Too late and not a good date - April 19th anniversary of Waco and Oklahoma City bombing.

Dave Pedersen
12-31-2007, 11:44 PM
Its a big NWO day of occult significance.. the day of the OKC bombing and Waco inferno.

slamhead
12-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah I can see why a date where our government rolled out tanks to take on a church could be counter productive to a peace and freedom movement.

Cinci4RP
12-31-2007, 11:48 PM
WAY too late

No, we'll be getting ready to take on Clinton/Obama/Edwards at that point.

Won't be too late at all. :D

schmeisser
01-01-2008, 12:03 AM
If anyone does this, I'd love to see somebody mix up a video with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQA5NDNkUM

Todd
01-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Agreed. This would not be a good money making day!! Not only is this date too late in the year,but it is shared by a bunch of American tragedies. I know this all too well because it is also my anniversary. I don't mean that my anniversary is a negative...quite the contrary...but I was leaving for my honeymoon when Waco was being stormed....:(

fortilite
01-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Plus why wouldn't you do April 15th, if you were going to go that far off? It could be called F### The IRS Money Bomb.

Let's think about this month.

slamhead
01-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Just throwing out an idea. Why is everyone saying it is too late...too far off. We will be in the midst of the campaign for November. I would suspect there would be many fund raising ideas between then and now. Of course April 19 would be meaningless if he does not get the nomination, unless he runs as an independent.

mdevour
01-01-2008, 12:38 AM
You know, it'd be a shame to let the bastards forever sully the day that we should celebrate the beginning of our first war for independence!

It ought to be our day, not theirs, dontcha think?

Maybe it's the year to start taking it back, along with the rest of what we've given up?

I agree, let's think on it a while...

Be well,

Mike D.

Wyurm
01-01-2008, 12:59 AM
You know, it'd be a shame to let the bastards forever sully the day that we should celebrate the beginning of our first war for independence!

Maybe it's the year to start taking it back, along with the rest of what we've given up?

Be well,

Mike D.

I have to say that you have the right idea. I personally wasn't too happy with the whole concept at first since I personally feel money bombed out, but you definitely have the right idea. It's not just the executive seat we need to take back, its the very mindset of the nation we need to reclaim. Transforming negative anniversaries into positive anniversaries is definitely something I myself can get behind.

Dave Pedersen
01-01-2008, 01:09 AM

Be well,

Mike D.

I would heartily agree except the OKC bombing is still viewed as a national tragedy which is pertinent to current events. Of course it was but more so for the fact it was done by federal agents and they got away with it. It also served to break down the militia movement.

They (our enemy) did a very good job.

Money bombs cannot conflict so directly with such recent events. It would have a similar type of effect as if we would conduct a money bomb on 9/11 but certainly not as severe. Imagine how it could be spun.. Oh those callous insensitive Paulites having a money BOMB on the day so many people were killed by the terrorist BOMB in Oklahoma, the heartland of our country.. How could they be so thoughtless? Surely they would know how this would be taken.. it is apparent, however reluctantly we must conclude, that the Pualites really DO hate America.. and apple pie too.

ashlux
01-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Lots of bad things have happened in the 20th century on April 19th, most notable OKC bombing and Waco: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_19.

The most amusing thing on that list:

1943 - Bicycle Day – Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.

Paul4Prez
01-01-2008, 02:36 AM
April 15th will be a lot less controversial.

What's the best date for a money bomb in March? We should have one big one every month until November.