PDA

View Full Version : After 12, if I give again does it still count

davver
12-31-2007, 11:03 PM
After 12, if I give again does it still count

Mckarnin
12-31-2007, 11:08 PM
After 12, if I give again does it still count

Yes. I am pretty sure that the owner won't care if the money came in after midnight when we report to him tommorow. :-)

K

jblosser
12-31-2007, 11:12 PM
"Mr. James: Matthew, that 12:00 was just a loose guideline. I'm dealing with a corporation here, not magical fairies."

:-P

bolidew
12-31-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes. I am pretty sure that the owner won't care if the money came in after midnight when we report to him tommorow. :-)

K

So how could people believe everything you put on your website?

John P Slevin
12-31-2007, 11:44 PM
bolidew,

Are you asking for yourself, or in the interests of the greater number (meaning, everyone except your trolling self?).

The people on the blimp team have produced above and beyond and cheapshots by nobodies whose only claim to fame is insulting posts have no business here.

GET LOST!

pacelli
12-31-2007, 11:49 PM
The people on the blimp team have produced above and beyond and cheapshots by nobodies whose only claim to fame is insulting posts have no business here.

GET LOST!

Um, who are YOU again? I love watching troll wars :) And yes, I just donated to the blimp again.

bolidew
12-31-2007, 11:49 PM
John P Slevin, you are just bullshitting.

Of course I will stick here.

Now ban me if you can.

all4one
01-01-2008, 01:23 AM

Talk about a buzz-kill. :(

Please[!], just keep the biggest Ron Paul billboard airborn; stop questioning every single thing the blimp folks are doing.

IMO - The blimp's owners/operators are probably flexible about the monies to be raised by 1 Jan. Seeing how banks aren't even open on 1 Jan, I'm betting we all have another 24 hours to fill the blimp's coffers.

Mckarnin
01-01-2008, 01:30 AM

We promised the owner we would do everything we can to raise the money by midnight on the 31st of December. He has cut us slack before, he is willing to cut us a little slack again. We have to provide a deadline to our customers, otherwise we would never meet our goals. At the same time we don't want people to give up hope because the owner has been very accomodating and we seriously doubt that he would cancel the blimp tour if we are a few thousand dollars short.

I hope that you can understand the fine line we are trying to tread.

Happy New Year!!

all4one
01-01-2008, 01:38 AM
...the owner has been very accomodating and we seriously doubt that he would cancel the blimp tour if we are a few thousand dollars short.

I guess I wasn't that far off IMO!!! :D

bolidew
01-01-2008, 09:45 PM
We promised the owner we would do everything we can to raise the money by midnight on the 31st of December. He has cut us slack before, he is willing to cut us a little slack again. We have to provide a deadline to our customers, otherwise we would never meet our goals. At the same time we don't want people to give up hope because the owner has been very accomodating and we seriously doubt that he would cancel the blimp tour if we are a few thousand dollars short.

Thank you for the explanation. Hope your interaction with the blimp owner always go well.