PDA

View Full Version : The R3VOLution is starting: 2008, the year of Ron Paul

european
12-31-2007, 10:48 PM
2008, the year of Ron Paul

A New Year has begun, and it is time to make a choice in life. Ask yourself: "What do I want?" Do you want to lose more of your freedoms? Probably not. Do you want to leave a huge burden on your children by giving them a debt that continues to increase exponentially? No way! How about more terrorist attacks and blowback from unjustified military interventionism overseas? Of course not!

At that one moment, when the clock stopped ticking, the whole world at that point said: NEVER again! I remember the tears that were shed in New York, in the USA and over the whole world even. I bet you can remember those too. We don't want that EVER again.

And what about our troops? A true patriot support the troops. And how much better can you ever support the troops, than by ensuring they don't get sent off to more needless and endless wars in the future? It is said that liberty doesn't come cheap... well $100 does sound cheap to me. I would even give $2,300 if that would help save the innocent lives of my fellow country men and women. That is what a true patriot does. And if I consider the freedom for myself and my children or grandchildren that I can fight for right now, without any bloodshed, but just by sending a donation to Ron Paul, I find it a real bargain.

Just think about it. Let it sink in for a moment and talk with your husband, wife, family or dear friends about it. Look one another in the eye... look at your children. Look in the mirror and think for a minute. What are all these lives worth? What are they worth to you? What is their liberty and hope worth? What is peace worth? $100 is a real bargain. Even if you donated before, you can do it again. It is worth it and you know it!

And this knowledge is exactly why 2008 will be the year of Ron Paul! The R3VOLution has just begun, the R3VOLution is starting right now! The groundwork has been laid, and all the signs are good. No matter the outcome of the first caucus and the first primary, we are going to keep this movement going. Regardless of whether Dr. Paul ends up #1 or #3 or whatever place, Ron Paul IS our Hope for America! He deserves our support, especially in a financial way. And more important we all deserve it ourselves, and yes you deserve it yourself aswell!

January 17th of the great year 2008 will go into the history books. It will be the day that we all say we are worth it. More than ever before on a massive scale! We know we are worth this donation we make. You are worth this donation and you know it. These are YOUR RIGHTFUL thoughts: "I am worth it, my children are worth it, my family and friends are worth it. This is the best investment I can ever make! I donate $100 to the campaign of Ron Paul and bring hope and liberty back to our beloved United States Of America!"

Go to http://www.BenjaminsForPaul.com and make that pledge. Make that pledge and know you do the right thing. Then also forward this message of hope. Tell your friends and family that already support Ron Paul that they have to make the pledge as well. It is not just the military that can make a pledge to protect and serve this country. You can do it as well! Spread the word through the Internet, pass it on to your friends on Myspace, pass it on to your Meetup groups, or your Facebook contacts. Tell them all to go to http://www.BenjaminsForPaul.com and make that pledge. January 17th, 2008 will be the 302nd birthday of Benjamin Franklin. Coincidentally, Ron Paul has recently sponsored the "Benjamin Franklin True Patriot Act" to counteract the vile "PATRIOT Act" currently on the books. This is a great way to honor both respectable men, and advance the cause of liberty and a return to the Constitution!

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Bump! :)

integrity
12-31-2007, 10:57 PM
http://www.anarchyware.com/store/wp-content/b2tc.jpg

FreedomLover
12-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Happy new year!

Matt Collins
12-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Ron Paul.... or Hillary

european
01-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Ron Paul.... or Hillary

Ron Paul will beat Hillary :)

european
01-01-2008, 10:23 AM
a bump for the morning of this GREAT year 2008!

european
01-01-2008, 04:30 PM
and one last bump for this thread <3