PDA

View Full Version : Website offers a tool to identify local FOX advertisers

Andrew-Austin
12-31-2007, 10:29 PM
http://foxattacks.com/advertisers/local

One little problem though, the tool does not work, and it has not worked for days. (perhaps longer) When you type in your area code it just gives you a glitch message.

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

I don't take their word for it, they won't take a look at it shortly.

If we find some way of contacting them, we can explain that if they fix this, the bulk of RP web supporters would utilize this feature thus bringing them more traffic. It should be noted that that is a democrat website. I don't think it will matter to them that we support a Republican candidate though, we supposedly share the common goal of boycotting Fox. They would have heard of RP supporters raising millions in one day, so surely they would be smart enough to know that RP supporters would prove to be effective through their site. The internet is our strongest medium.

There is another obstacle in our way though, the website does not seem to have any contact information? A careful google search might find a way of contacting them.... I don't know.

So... What I'm getting at here is.. It might prove to be very worthwhile to restore that feature and fully harness it. If someone can replicate that feature on a new site that they construct themselves, that might also be kool.

Time for Change
12-31-2007, 11:53 PM
Looks like they may be logging IP addresses, and getting the person to confirm by getting a zip code.

Andrew-Austin
01-01-2008, 03:32 AM
Looks like they may be logging IP addresses, and getting the person to confirm by getting a zip code.

Why would they be logging IP's?