PDA

View Full Version : Montana members --- are we on top of this?

born2drv
12-31-2007, 09:59 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22451294/

HELENA, Mont. - Supporters of long-shot presidential hopeful Ron Paul say the Montana Republican Party's quirky caucus rules could create an opening for their candidate that other states don't offer.

Under the "closed caucus" system recently adopted by the Montana GOP, voting in the Feb. 5 caucus will be limited to about 3,000 Republicans who hold party posts, such as members of Congress, statewide officeholders and precinct captains. That includes hundreds of volunteer precinct posts that have long been vacant and that some candidates are now scrambling to fill with supporters.

Click article above for full story.

WE NEED PRECINCT CAPTAINS IN MONTANA PRONTO!

european
12-31-2007, 10:37 PM
BLIMP!!!!
important read, did anyone contact the local meetupgroups already?
(in case someone points the finger at me... i cant... my meetupaccount is closed for unknown reasons... im still in emailcontact trying to figure out why)

trey4sports
12-31-2007, 10:40 PM
bump this! lets win Montona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montana Patriot
12-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Check the Montana section for more info on this. Our State coordinator sent emails to everyone that was on the campaigns mailing list,and all the meetup coordinators. I tried but the position for my precinct was already filled. I did recruit the committeewoman for my precinct and spoke w/the committeeman and urged him to research and support Ron Paul. Hopefully it worked.

violinguy
12-31-2007, 10:46 PM
My precinct spot was already taken as well. That's what I get for living within walking distance of the Powell County Courthouse I guess.

Jeremiah

Edu
01-27-2008, 04:39 PM
From another thread:

If there is a informative video you need to watch then it is this one:

http://www.ronpaulnation.com/?p=556

I recommend watching ALL parts. IF most of us can get this information, you will see the campaigns strategy and what they are up to and HOW WE SERIOUSLY CAN WIN.

They were for the brokered convention from the very beginning, you can pretty much tell by what this guy is talking about.

Seriously if the convention goes to unbinding the delegates Montana could be BIG for US. Become a precinct leader folks. That IS, definitely the MOST CRUCIAL thing that is happening!!!