PDA

View Full Version : Operation Llepard's ad everywhere

noztnac
12-31-2007, 08:35 PM
Print out both Llepard ads and physically insert them between the pages of the newspapers [Admin- remove problematic suggestion, likely illegal]

USA today as well as local papers.

Drop a stack of these ads at your local hospital waiting room, dentist office waiting room, doctor's office waiting room, and barbershop.

If you eat at any restaurant anywhere leave the ads neatly folded on the table.

In bathroom stalls.

Make sure those ads get seen.

DirtMcGirt
12-31-2007, 08:38 PM
yep, great idea!!!

MalcolmGandi
12-31-2007, 08:51 PM
fo shizzle

Cinci4RP
01-01-2008, 01:27 AM
Print out both Llepard ads and physically insert them between the pages of the newspapers ....

USA today as well as local papers.

Drop a stack of these ads at your local hospital waiting room, dentist office waiting room, doctor's office waiting room, and barbershop.

If you eat at any restaurant anywhere leave the ads neatly folded on the table.

In bathroom stalls.

Make sure those ads get seen.

What is the legallity of following the paper truck around and paying 50 cents at every maching and stuffing the papers with adds at 0500?

I have already left a stack of the pre-thanksgiving adds at a restaurant.

noztnac
01-01-2008, 07:35 AM
What is the legallity of following the paper truck around and paying 50 cents at every maching and stuffing the papers with adds at 0500?

I have already left a stack of the pre-thanksgiving adds at a restaurant.

That's what I'm advocating everyone do. I think it is probably technically illegal but given that we are basically compensating for the mainstream media's obvious anti-Ron Paul slant I think we are justified in doing it. People are still getting the paper they paid for. They just get a little bonus pro-freedom message with it. Be discrete and make the ads look good. I don't think anyone will mind.

It only takes about 100 people across the state doing this over the next few days to make a huge impact.

If you do this please post when and where you did this in this thread. I'm issuing this as a challenge to all of you. Let's see who can do the most papers this week.

Good luck!:)

Cinci4RP
01-01-2008, 02:28 PM
It is probably technically illegal If you do this please post when and where you did this in this thread.

I did 4 machines, but I am not saying where. Maybe its' my tin hat, but I am not comfortable admitting details of something that is of questionable legallity on a public forum.

noztnac
01-02-2008, 01:02 AM
I did 4 machines, but I am not saying where. Maybe its' my tin hat, but I am not comfortable admitting details of something that is of questionable legallity on a public forum.

You are awesome! A true patriot! Come on the rest of you guys! 114 views and only Cinci4RP has taken action?!

You can bet our forefathers felt some trepidation dumping all of that tea into the harbor. We have to do whatever it takes to get the word out. Go forth! Spread the word!

noztnac
01-02-2008, 01:07 AM
I noticed an admin remove problematic suggestion thing in red on my post.

Well yeah, sure it's illegal. So was dumping tea into the harbor. So was shooting redcoats. So was sitting in the wrong part of the bus if you were not white at one point in history.

Consider this civil disobedience. Nobody is getting hurt and people are getting a little free message urging them to do something that will make our country more free and more prosperous.

Anyway, I've put forth the idea. Let your conscience be your guide.

jabrownie
01-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Has anybody taken the ad and scanned it into a pdf that way the rest of us who don't have a copy can just go on line, print a bunch out and start passing them around?

If not, could somebody with the ad please scan and put up online. Thanks.

noztnac
01-02-2008, 02:51 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4sohtv

noztnac
01-02-2008, 02:53 AM
http://ronpaul.cc/LLLetterNYT.pdf

http://ronpaul.cc/LLLetterNYT.htm

noztnac
01-04-2008, 06:58 AM

What county are you in? If you say Jefferson County then it worked.

noztnac
01-04-2008, 06:59 AM
Self bump for New Hampshire.