PDA

View Full Version : Huck's Delusional Supporters PRAISE his Meltdown...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Whoa! I knew these people were sheep, but this is amazing! Huck is the laughing stock of the country tonight, but these sheep are actually saying he's a "genious".... LOL!

http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5356

:eek:

xexkxex
12-31-2007, 07:35 PM
It almost seems that the real forum IS the spoof forum....LMAO!!! :D

thuja
12-31-2007, 07:38 PM
hypnotism? medication? both?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Lol at this comment:

Three cheers for Huck!
Our man is brilliant, such imagination, and such an understanding of human behavior.

hahaha.

dave_mack33
12-31-2007, 07:40 PM
its scary how they think they're really in some sort of military. how can huck's army ever bring peace?

losers

olehounddog
12-31-2007, 07:44 PM
One of Romney's faults is he didn't kill anybody while governor. This d!ck is all about killing.

bobmurph
12-31-2007, 07:52 PM
One of Romney's faults is he didn't kill anybody while governor. This d!ck is all about killing.

LOL..."No Executions"

wow...Romney is such a pussy
/sarcasm

FreedomLover
12-31-2007, 07:52 PM
"mike is a genious!" LOL.

These guys having been sipping the huckajuice so long that they're patting the guy on the back for being a hypocritical self-righteous snake.

OptionsTrader
12-31-2007, 07:56 PM
"That sound you hear rumbling out of Des Moines appears to be a monumental implosion."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/31/politics/animal/main3661603.shtml

integrity
12-31-2007, 08:00 PM
thats a spoof site, right?

Minuteman
12-31-2007, 08:21 PM
NO, thats their real forum. They think Mike is some Christian Messiah and can do no wrong. Instead of seeing what this damn ad move was, they think its some real deep hearted move on his part.

mwkaufman
12-31-2007, 08:21 PM
thats a spoof site, right?

That was the real site, the spoof site (http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?topic=1009.0) is actually more reasonable?

ThePieSwindler
01-01-2008, 12:10 AM
I'll be honest, i almost feel bad for the guy. Sure, hes a sellout to the globalists and apparently is a real oddball, but, i cant help but feel a twinge of pity on how quickly he seems to be undoing all his success.

Molly1
01-01-2008, 12:20 AM
wow I think he IS a genius. A President Huckaluyah will move us one step further into the twilight zone.

Now we attack people that we claim attacked us(they didnt). Under Pres Huck we will attack people and totally deny we are.

'You just invaded that country for no reason.'

'No I didn't. I was going to invade them. I've had a change of heart.'

'Yes, you are invading them now. You've sent in the troops.'

'I'm just showing what I could do if I hadn't had a change of heart.'

mosquitobite
01-01-2008, 12:21 AM
I love the laughter from the reporters :D

Corydoras
01-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Here's the ad, fwiw:
http://thepage.time.com/huckabees-negative-ad/

Molly1
01-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Here's the ad, fwiw:

Hey thank you for that!

I'm so glad Huckster changed his mind so I wouldn't have to see that negative ad.

But, I just saw it...

Welcome to doublethink!

inibo
01-01-2008, 01:15 AM
So now he's gone from "front runner" to "embattled GOP presidential candidate." How the mighty have fallen.

Can you say "last man standing?" I knew you could.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Break that link to the forum please. Umm the first spoof site. Some of the posts are genuine but not many. We don't want to give them any google love.

Huckabee cant become president. I never took drugs and dont hardly drink anymore. How could I stomach his nonsense for 4 years?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Huck got OWNED in this AP article. They are basically saying he's toast:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071231/ap_po/huckabee_the_parodox

Andrew-Austin
01-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Our man is brilliant, such imagination, and such an understanding of human behavior.

LMAO!

Wow.... Just wow... *wipes tear

Yes, he understands how to manipulate sheeple. Regular humans? Not so much.

Huck got OWNED in this AP article. They are basically saying he's toast:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071231/ap_po/huckabee_the_parodox

They've been saying that for awhile now haven't they? I hope this is the case, but I'm not going to take AP's word for it.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-01-2008, 03:53 AM
Quote from the AP article:

He can be thin-skinned and rash. Two of his advisers, speaking on condition of anonymity, said privately Monday that the production of the ad was fueled by Huckabee's white-hot anger with Romney, and that his change of mind was jarring to the campaign staff.

This goes to my theory that Huck has a lot of bottled up anger inside him.

LibertyEagle
01-01-2008, 06:02 AM
Here's the ad, fwiw:

No executions? I guess Huckleberry is saying that the more people one kills, the better leader he is? :confused:

user
01-01-2008, 06:34 AM
And they call us crazy...

DrNoZone
01-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Hilarious stuff! The Huckabomb just fizzled out.

Paulbot_9876
01-01-2008, 11:28 AM
he's a hypocrit.....people will see this clearly after that..... brilliant????how about a delusional idiot....

entropy
01-01-2008, 02:19 PM
I think reading that forum causes more damage to brain cells then drinking an entire fifth of Kentucky whiskey, in one big gulp.

Alas the sites members have been reading from it for far too long, there is no hope.

This plays well into Hucksters hand as they will not bother to ACTUALLY look at the Hucks RECORD and his questionable ETHICS while governer of Arkansas

Original_Intent
01-01-2008, 02:28 PM
wow I think he IS a genius. A President Huckaluyah will move us one step further into the twilight zone.

Now we attack people that we claim attacked us(they didnt). Under Pres Huck we will attack people and totally deny we are.

'You just invaded that country for no reason.'

'No I didn't. I was going to invade them. I've had a change of heart.'

'Yes, you are invading them now. You've sent in the troops.'

'I'm just showing what I could do if I hadn't had a change of heart.'

+:D

IChooseLiberty
01-01-2008, 02:33 PM
That needs to be posted on hucks forum! LoL

"That sound you hear rumbling out of Des Moines appears to be a monumental implosion."

shrugged0106
01-01-2008, 02:45 PM
My concern with this is that despite this being an enormous implosion, the MSM doesnt seem to have run with it ala "dean scream" like they could and should have.

We may not see nearly the amout of blowback that thois should have generated simply because most people will never had heard of it.

Maverick
01-01-2008, 02:48 PM
It appears that the media has finally found the "Dean scream" moment it's been looking for.

ChristopherJ
01-01-2008, 02:50 PM
My concern with this is that despite this being an enormous implosion, the MSM doesnt seem to have run with it ala "dean scream" like they could and should have.

We may not see nearly the amout of blowback that thois should have generated simply because most people will never had heard of it.

Cafferty should make this one of his e-mail questions on the situation room tomorrow afternoon :)

We could all write in and bash Huckaboob LoL Fun fun fun :D

shrugged0106
01-01-2008, 02:51 PM
It appears that the media has finally found the "Dean scream" moment it's been looking for.

If they actually report it in the same vein. Otherwise it becomes just another blip story that is soon forgotten. I'm surprised that Romney didnt pull out the stops in crowing this hypocracy.

kushaze
01-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Hopefully when Leno and Conan come back tomorrow they do something on the Huckafailure

Maverick
01-01-2008, 02:59 PM
If they actually report it in the same vein. Otherwise it becomes just another blip story that is soon forgotten. I'm surprised that Romney didnt pull out the stops in crowing this hypocracy.

It takes awhile for these things to roll out in the press, as we all know. I think the coverage so far has been good, and only time will tell if it continues.

Jodi
01-01-2008, 03:13 PM
My Mom is constantly saying that this election is a "Spiritual Battle". She believes the Bible verse in 2 Thessalonians vs 1-12 is talking about the huckabee supporters. 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The huster is quite the hypocrite, when asked about his record he is just like any politician instead of answering a direct question he skirts around the answers to make himself look good. I feel sorry for the huckabee followers as they are being duped.

freelance
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM

Priceless! Has anyone considered the fact that Huckabee might not have had the money to air the ads, so this was the way to get them out there? Even if he had the money, is there air time left to buy?

phoenixrising
01-01-2008, 04:30 PM
BIG mistake huck! that's why they laughed AT you..not WITH you!

we have to thank him really...just helps us move RP up another position...huck is gonna slide BIG time after this! 2nd place is looking MIGHTY strong :)

{{sigh}} the lack of brains on his website is so scarey. as someone said earlier -- these guys actually believe their in an army too!!!

p.s. thanx to the person filming from their tv 2!!

TurtleBurger
01-01-2008, 04:51 PM
He actually attacked Romney for not executing anyone? I almost wish he had run the ad. Capital punishment is illegal in Massachusetts; I wonder how Huckabee would have skirted that law if he was the governor of MA?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
I'll be honest, i almost feel bad for the guy. Sure, hes a sellout to the globalists and apparently is a real oddball, but, i cant help but feel a twinge of pity on how quickly he seems to be undoing all his success.

He was propped up artificially, so media could avoid talking about Paul as the real grassroots movement. All they have to do is to take the training wheels off. He'll crash quickly.

Naraku
There is something about this situation that bothers me and I think that the fact that he showed the ad anyway to the reporters is it.

Shaaaaarrrrp. I didn't catch that. :rolleyes:

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-01-2008, 04:56 PM
The MSM used Huck like a 3-dollar whore. They built him up so they could tear him down.

Poor Huck didn't even get any lube.

Thomas Paine
01-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Here is a video of Huckabee's campaign coming to a screeching halt after his disastrous press conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5JpY9DM_k

Xonox
01-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Huck's Army Forum - 39 Users online, most ever was 165
Ron Paul Forum - 839 Users online, most ever was 3597

And all the MSM talks about is "Huck's impressive grassroots support"