PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: MS-13 defaces veteran's memorial with "Kill Whites"

jthomasus
12-31-2007, 07:28 PM
I found another article. This is very frustrating to me and makes me furious!!!

This is what happens when we have open borders and uncontrolled immigration, especially illegal immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO: MS-13 defaces veteran's memorial with "Kill Whites" in New Haven, CT

Please check out the video at the bottom!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96432.html

Mara Salvatrucha 13 (MS-13) gang, which is the main importer of illegal aliens, meth, and cocaine into the United States has vandalized a veteran's memorial in New Haven, CT.

You may remember that New Haven, CT has given illegal immigrants ID cards and that ALIPAC made national press for our fliers encouraging illegals to go to New Haven, CT.

It appears that MS13 has set up shop in New Haven, to import illegal aliens and service them with documents, drugs, prostitutes, etc...

Many of us wonder why the Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti-Defamation League (ADL) refuse to declare the murderous MS-13 as a hate group, since they are killing black and white Americans for racist reasons.

This is the kind of thing you can expect more of when your Mayor and city council welcome illegal aliens, foster illegal immigration, and the drug and human gangs that make it all happen.

Please watch, rate 5 stars, comment, add to your favorites, post links in to this video, and forward it to all of your contacts.

MS-13 gang racists kill whites veterans memorial new haven
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1U854PyaQS0

Sergeant Brother
12-31-2007, 07:44 PM
This is what happens when we have open borders and uncontrolled immigration, especially illegal immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. This is more than just vandalism or even gang crime. This is war, this is an all out invasion of the US. If the fear mongering neocons really cared about things that endangered this country, they would try to make people aware of the invasion of America from the south. Then again, the traitorous neocons are complicit in the invasion.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Just curious.... is Ron popular on that ALIPAC forum?

RPFTW!
12-31-2007, 07:58 PM
Anyone else think we are past the point of no return??? Face it, we are totally screwed. The cancer is already here and has spread too far, it is too late to cut it out. Americans have become total pussys. RIP America

Ron Galt
01-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Not surprizing. Once we become a minority we will end up like the whites in South Africa (rape bait with no political power).

V-rod
01-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Ms-13 are murdering thugs. But the way that was spray painted on there does not seem the style ms-13 would do and makes it seem suspect. I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but I wouldn't doubt someone else did that job. Besides, even the reporter said there wasn't ms-13 activity reported there.

lucius
01-01-2008, 08:14 AM
Anyone else think we are past the point of no return??? Face it, we are totally screwed. The cancer is already here and has spread too far, it is too late to cut it out. Americans have become total pussys. RIP America

No, but that is exactly what TPTB want you to think. :rolleyes:

asgardshill
01-01-2008, 09:31 AM
And Bush-inspired blowback comes around to bite we the American people on the ass again. MS13 happened for one reason only - greedy and evil US coffee importers who have been screwing over Colombian coffee farmers for generations. When will we ever learn?

EVERY TIME YOU BUY A CAN OF FOLGERS, JUAN VALDEZ SHEDS A TEAR!

http://www.traderscity.com/board/userpixthumbs2/1788_cuckoo_clock_1.jpg

Compulsive1
01-01-2008, 12:10 PM
This reeks of a setup. Until a MS13 member is proven to have done this, I don't buy it.
I'll tell you why I'm always very cautious when it comes to assuming things of this nature.

I have personally exposed a vile person on one of the message boards I frequented. She was so obsessed with racism that she created a stereotypical, anti black, hate spewing personality and truly abused it. It was so bad that it even got mentioned on some racism watch websites and made it into one of the AP news blurbs.
I duplicated that hateful screen name using extended characters, so that it was unique as far as the server was concerned, but it looked exactly the same to the readers. I then proceeded to post contradictory and self deprecating posts under that name, which really freaked out the owner of the original account. First she attacked me directly, then she openly proclaimed (under the "good" screen name) that her computer has been hacked and her passwords stolen and she knows that the attack came from this board.
When I revealed what I have done, both the vile and the good personalities disappeared from the board. Some people still could not believe that Miss Politically Correct was the villain all along, but at least the racial tension on the board was much eased up afterward.
When I revisited some of the vile posts, it all made sense that it was a person of color all along. Certain words and phrases used were not like anything a white supremacist would ever think of using. Certain put downs were very unique to black community inner culture of racism. But no one really noticed it before- partially because it was so absurd a person of color would spew such hate against blacks, and partially because people didn't care to read to much of this nonsense.

johngr
01-01-2008, 12:13 PM
This reeks of a setup. Until a MS13 member is proven to have done this, I don't buy it.
I'll tell you why I'm always very cautious when it comes to assuming things of this nature.

I have personally exposed a vile person on one of the message boards I frequented. She was so obsessed with racism that she created a stereotypical, anti black, hate spewing personality and truly abused it. It was so bad that it even got mentioned on some racism watch websites and made it into one of the AP news blurbs.
I duplicated that hateful screen name using extended characters, so that it was unique as far as the server was concerned, but it looked exactly the same to the readers. I then proceeded to post contradictory and self deprecating posts under that name, which really freaked out the owner of the original account. First she attacked me directly, then she openly proclaimed (under the "good" screen name) that her computer has been hacked and her passwords stolen and she knows that the attack came from this board.
When I revealed what I have done, both the vile and the good personalities disappeared from the board. Some people still could not believe that Miss Politically Correct was the villain all along, but at least the racial tension on the board was much eased up afterward.
When I revisited some of the vile posts, it all made sense that it was a person of color all along. Certain words and phrases used were not like anything a white supremacist would ever think of using. Certain put downs were very unique to black community inner culture of racism. But no one really noticed it before- partially because it was so absurd a person of color would spew such hate against blacks, and partially because people didn't care to read to much of this nonsense.

It's a KKK/Stormfront/NeoNazi conspiracy.
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7720/tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

Compulsive1
01-01-2008, 12:16 PM
It's a conspiracy.
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7720/tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

You are being sarcastic, I hope.

ZenX
01-01-2008, 12:19 PM
"Certain words and phrases used were not like anything a white supremacist would ever think of using."

I stayed on the cart until I read that line, then dove off when I read that.

Compulsive1
01-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Why would an underground, criminal organization go out of their way to attract attention to itself in such a way? This can only be bad for business. Gangs fight their turf wars with other gangs, but they never pick a fight with society at large. That's a territory of ideological organizations.

Compulsive1
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM
"Certain words and phrases used were not like anything a white supremacist would ever think of using."

I stayed on the cart until I read that line, then dove off when I read that.

I'll give you an example or two.
Would a hardened racist ever blur our "stinky twat"? No, a real racist pig would use the "c" word. The woman could not bring herself to use it for some reason.
Picking on minor skin blemishes/discolorations of the person she was putting down.
Is a white racist ever concerned with such things? I don't think so.
Talking about how the parents of the black celebrity she was attacking would beat her and for what was straight out of black subculture and not something a white racist would ever use as a put down.
There were many of these examples. But it's been at least 2 or 3 years since that happened and I can't recall exact wording.

Marshall
01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
I really doubt this was MS13. I could go into detail, but I don't think it would matter. Thats my opinion.

hellah10
01-01-2008, 06:03 PM
MS13 in Connecticut?

RPFTW!
01-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Not surprizing. Once we become a minority we will end up like the whites in South Africa (rape bait with no political power).

aint that the truth, and like in south africa all the rich pussy white liberals will run off to another country when shit starts to go bad