PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Huck's Holiday Fundraiser to Ours

Midnight77
12-31-2007, 07:19 PM
For those that didn't get the memo, here was the statement from Huck's Army touting the "success" of their Dec. 27th Holiday Fundraiser.

Notice the text I placed in bold.

Dec27th.com launched on December 17th. On December 19th web traffic to HucksArmy.com dropped 60%. On December 20th it dropped another 60%. Welcome to the black hole of Christmas Holidays.

Some people will inevitably try to compare our fundraiser with Ron Paul's largest moneybombs. But we feel that the only accurate and fair comparisons would be with other holiday fundraisers.

There are two to choose from:

(1) Fred Thompson's "Red Truck" Challenge - The Thompson campaign has pulled out all stops in order to fund their newest television commercial. Their holiday fundraising drive dominates Fred08.com and between Wednesday morning and Thursday evening they have sent out five fundraising emails. 24-hour result? $75,000.

(2) Ron Paul's Counter-Bomb - As soon as we announced our fundraising drive Ron Paul's competitive supporters began planning to upstage us (i.e. raise more than us on December 27th). They even created a special website and spread the word through Facebook, MySpace, and Meetup where they have large established networks. 24-hour result? $27,000.

The graph below demonstrates our conclusion: The Dec27th.com fundraiser was a remarkable success when compared to other holiday fundraisers. No campaign can escape the holidays. Huckabee grassroots are alive and well.

Since they obviously didn't want to compare their holiday fundraising efforts to ours on the 16th, how about they compare it to today, then?

Their most successful post-Christmas money bomb led to $90,000 on December 27th. As I type, we can compare their post-Christmas fundraiser to ours (being ... today's fundraiser) and we are currently sitting at $275,878 with 4 hours to spare. In comparing Huck's fundraising today, he appears to have flatlined at a measly $40,000.

I think they can take their spin and effectively shove it up their a**. Nobody tops RP grassroots when it comes to fundraising and Internet support. :D

Menthol Patch
12-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Lets say SCREW YOU to the warmongering, globalist, and high taxing Huckabee by donating like CRAZY and making them EAT THEIR WORDS!

We are spiking like crazy!

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/yesterday_vs_today_line.png

D B Branyers
12-31-2007, 07:25 PM
Bump for humiliation.

dw1345
12-31-2007, 07:25 PM
whats up with that 8 pm spike?

Convert
12-31-2007, 07:28 PM
West Coasters getting home?

jblosser
12-31-2007, 07:29 PM
That was me.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Nah it's probably just the new year's party booze kicking in for everyone.

austin4paul
12-31-2007, 07:37 PM
whats up with that 8 pm spike?

People waking up and realizing that if we don't start donating soon, we're never gonna make it!

We need another $547k. So, we need 27,300 people to chip in $20.08.
Only about 3,500 of the tea party donors have donated today, so there's a lot of supporters still lurking out there!

WHATCHA WAITIN' FUR?

Perry
12-31-2007, 07:49 PM
We made more money in a day than he and his entire organization could in six months.
What comparison is there?