PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Challenge

goldielocks
12-31-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey folks - I couldn't help myself...I just gave another $100. I'm not a big donor by any means, and I wasn't going to give anymore until next year but the more I see big business and big media trying to own my life the more it just pisses me off!

So anyway, here's the deal. I'm losing my job next month. I just had surgery and can't walk at the moment. I thought there was no way I could give any more with my health problems and no job, and then I knew that if I didn't give I couldn't expect anyone else to. RP is truly our last hope for this country. If not now, when? If not Ron Paul, then who? Giuliani? That's who the neocons would like to see running our country.

So here's my challenge to all y'all and anyone you know...give 'til it hurts and then give some more!

integrity
12-31-2007, 06:58 PM
i gave money i didn't have- put 200 on my credit card...

southerntrendkill
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Just Donated $200.00 for myself. May donate more later for the Wife!:)

RickNHouston
12-31-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey folks - I couldn't help myself...I just gave another $100. I'm not a big donor by any means, and I wasn't going to give anymore until next year but the more I see big business and big media trying to own my life the more it just pisses me off!

So anyway, here's the deal. I'm losing my job next month. I just had surgery and can't walk at the moment. I thought there was no way I could give any more with my health problems and no job, and then I knew that if I didn't give I couldn't expect anyone else to. RP is truly our last hope for this country. If not now, when? If not Ron Paul, then who? Giuliani? That's who the neocons would like to see running our country.

So here's my challenge to all y'all and anyone you know...give 'til it hurts and then give some more!

Mr. Richard Wyatt,
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.
We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

We need 700 k in the next 4 hours people ..... LET"S D ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!

thuja
12-31-2007, 07:12 PM
ok,beautiful sister, i will give another 25.00 today. be well soon.

goldielocks
12-31-2007, 07:51 PM

ok, Can't let that pass. I just matched you!

Yaaaay, it feels so good!!!! Who knew giving money to a politician could be so rewarding?!

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Cinci4RP
12-31-2007, 09:43 PM

Just like the US Gov't :eek: