PDA

View Full Version : NH GOP's stance on the Fox exclusion of Ron Paul

OferNave
12-31-2007, 05:50 PM
News from James Forsythe, organizer of the NH-wide meetup group #6:

---

FYI, the NH GOP released the following press release. This is basically telling Fox news to include Dr Paul in the event on the 6th. As I've
said all along, the NH GOP is not the problem. In fact, they are going to bat for us, risking retaliation from Fox. If you have sent them a
nasty email over the last few days, please think of apologizing. Also, to say thanks for sticking their necks out on this, you may consider a
donation (the link is under the get involved portion on the left of http://www.nhgop.org/). These guys have been really good to us over the past
year, and we have some Ron Paul Republicans that will run for local house seats. A contribution or a thanks would go a long way towards helping
them out in NH.

JojobaJunebug
12-31-2007, 06:36 PM
I went to the link you posted and could not find the press release on the forum although I've seen it elsewhere. Personally I thought is was kinda wishy washy. It did not mention Paul by name and used that ol' sticky reference about "recognized major candidates" (in fact I went to their website to check the eact wording - this is from memory). I think they were just covering their ass. They still should be criticized for turning over full control to Fox in the first place.

speciallyblend
12-31-2007, 07:55 PM
yeah NHGOP is part of the problem,no matter what story they tell,they control the event with fox,they are trying to deflect the blame,if the nhgop goes on with this event,they will kill their own party. the gop is hanging by a thread and if they choose to cut their own strings then SO BE IT live free or they can die

OferNave
01-01-2008, 12:20 AM
yeah NHGOP is part of the problem,no matter what story they tell,they control the event with fox,they are trying to deflect the blame,if the nhgop goes on with this event,they will kill their own party. the gop is hanging by a thread and if they choose to cut their own strings then SO BE IT live free or they can die

Man, so many doubters. All my sources tell me NH GOP are good guys, and hoping for a Paul upset. NH GOP is not the problem here.

Even the campaign agrees. See the latest press release:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/RonPaul2008/~3/209088153/has-fox-news--2.html

speciallyblend
01-01-2008, 12:25 AM
if they werent the problem,then they would call out fox,they couldnt even mention Ron Pauls name. if they are good guys we sure dont need enemies

IF the NHGOP are the good guys they should release a press release explaining that the NHGOP will boycott the fox news planned joke of a roundtable. then i will believe they are the good guys until then they look like fox sheep.

yongrel
01-01-2008, 12:28 AM
It looks to me like the NH GOP are trying to do the right thing. I just sent them a thank you.

shasshas
01-01-2008, 12:28 AM
like we said the NH GOP and Ron Paul's HQ is torn by internal strife and loyalties.

The NH GOP is seeded with turncoats funded by the neocons and MSM. They do not even know they are turncoats. All they know is that they are upholding the previous tested system. They just donot realise it doesn;t work.

Similarly, Ron Paul's HQ is seeded with people who are more concerned with protecting the current system of political and electoral beliefs. They believe that the previous system should be followed and leads to predictable results. Its not their fault they cannot see outside the box.

The truth is that the Ron Paul Revolution needs a complete rebuilding of the entire political power structure. Everything must make way for a much more transparent and accountable political rpocess.

Until the turncoats realise this they cannot be trusted.

OferNave
01-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Everyone's an expert on the internet, eh?

Mark
01-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Fox has made a fatal mistake in underestimating the opponent.