PDA

View Full Version : SC Debate Tickets

MRoCkEd
12-31-2007, 05:29 PM
h ttp://www.scgop.com/

There is a form to buy tickets to the South Carolina Republican Party Presidential Candidates Debate to be held in Myrtle Beach on Thursday, January 10, 2008

hmm.. are they still for sale? If not, do you think we will have a lot of Paulites there?

matthylland
12-31-2007, 05:31 PM
I have one!

someone on here bought 20 of them....It wont be dominated by Ron Paul supporters by any means, but we wont be underrepresented like some of the other debates.

To the people who have tickets, I was going to wait ti the 7th or so to make a topic, but we need a massive signwaving somewhere!

MRoCkEd
12-31-2007, 05:33 PM
hopefully enough to give him a loud applause whenever (if ever) he talks

matthylland
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
hopefully enough to give him a loud applause whenever (if ever) he talks

and boo others!!!!!

MRoCkEd
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
if they try to attack our guy

devil21
12-31-2007, 05:36 PM
If anybody has an extra ticket Id be happy to go in support of Ron Paul! PM me.

fuzzybekool
12-31-2007, 05:40 PM
I bought a ticket a few weeks back. I got an email from them saying they needed my drivers license info. to do a homeland security background check and would get back to me on where to pick up the ticket when I drive down there.

fuzzybekool
12-31-2007, 05:41 PM
I have one!

someone on here bought 20 of them....It wont be dominated by Ron Paul supporters by any means, but we wont be underrepresented like some of the other debates.

To the people who have tickets, I was going to wait ti the 7th or so to make a topic, but we need a massive signwaving somewhere!

Include me. I am driving down. I got a ticket too.

DesignerJoes
01-07-2008, 03:06 AM
people , this is a golden opportunity; buy mass amount of tickets and attend FOX debate!

buy , buy , buy!

2008 South Carolina Republican Party Presidential Candidates Debate in Myrtle Beach

Summary: The South Carolina Republican Party has partnered with FOX News Channel to present a live, nationally-televised Republican Party presidential candidates debate on Thursday, January 10, 2008, in historic Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The debate will be held at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.

Members of the media wishing to cover the debate must complete the credential request form available here immediately or contact Communications Director Rob Godfrey at (803) 988-8440. Tight security has limited the number of spaces available for members of the media allowed in the debate facility. Security protocol requires members of the news media to submit completed press credential request forms by Tuesday, January 8, 2008 – NO EXCEPTIONS.

Click here or contact Senior Finance Director Sunny Philips at (803) 988-8440 to purchase tickets to the South Carolina Republican Party Presidential Candidates Debate to be held in Myrtle Beach on Thursday, January 10, 2008.

When: Thursday, January 10, 2008 TBA - TBA
Who: Senior Finance Director Sunny Philips or Communications Director Rob Godfrey
sunny@scgop.com or rob@scgop.com

DesignerJoes
01-07-2008, 03:11 AM
in sum to get tickets:

http://www.scgop.com

email:

sunny@scgop.com

jamie@scgop.com

or contact Senior Finance Director Sunny Philips at
(803) 988-8440 to purchase tickets to the South Carolina Republican Party Presidential Candidates Debate

or https://secure.donationreport.com/donate.html?key=SQCVXFCMCPQJ

DesignerJoes
01-07-2008, 03:16 AM
We should raise money for this... any ideas ??

Fill up this debate ..... and protest no Ron Paul ....it will be Great!!!!

DesignerJoes
01-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Make this sticky.... we could fill up the debate and HANNITY's DINNER!!!!

https://secure.donationreport.com/productlist.html

only $200 a person for a debate ticket and to Hannity's dinner !!!

come on Ron Paul Army sponsor some people!

devil21
01-07-2008, 04:04 AM
We should raise money for this... any ideas ??

Fill up this debate ..... and protest no Ron Paul ....it will be Great!!!!

Why do you say no Ron Paul? He has been invited to this debate. For now. Btw, you should probably look at the link that you are posting. The debate is sold out.

Razmear
01-07-2008, 04:11 AM
Let McCain pay for your tickets:

Limited Free Debate Tickets! Call 803.771.4465 for Details.

This will be from the McCain campaign!

Take all you can get!