PDA

View Full Version : Initial Release for the Forum

ghemminger
12-31-2007, 05:24 PM
cj7dave (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=9712) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/statusicon/user_offline.gif
About: Join Date: Dec 2007

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon1.gif Initial Release for the Forum

***** Ron Paul Official Headquarters Communication Updates *****

This is a new Sub-Forum dedicated to getting out the word about what Ron Paul Official HQ is up to. It will be updated frequently to give you the most up to date information on Official Headquarters’ Activity.

How are we planning on coming across this information?

A Grassroots Advisory Board has begun to take shape and will be in contact with Ron Paul Official Headquarters on a regular basis. The Advisory Board’s participants are members of the grassroots that have organized some of the largest fundraising days, run some of the best Ron Paul websites, and executed some of the most memorable and unique grassroots efforts. Most have already been communicating with the campaign for months. They have now decided to come together with the purpose of increasing the line of communication with Ron Paul’s Official Headquarters. Some of the main goals of the coalition are as follows:

1.To make sure the campaign can get feedback and ideas from the grassroots, in the fastest possible manner.

2.To help give the campaign a better understanding of some of the grassroots projects currently going on across the country.

3.To help improve transparency between the Official Headquarters and the grassroots, so that the power of the grassroots isn’t wasted on something the campaign already has in the works.

4.To help the grassroots get a better understanding of what is being done by the Official Campaign across the country.

Accomplishing these goals will help make interaction between the Ron Paul Grassroots and Official Campaign a lot more harmonious and going into the upcoming primaries we can turn into an unstoppable, well oiled machine!

For any questions regarding this Forum please email grassrootsadvisory@gmail.com

The first update will follow later today or tommorrow...

PimpBlimp
12-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Good news!

+1

constitutional
12-31-2007, 05:28 PM
ghemminger, you are smart. You dragged this idea all the way through with the support of only few. I don't like this idea of "Grassroots Advisory Board." We need to let the campaign pursue its own strategy. I have faith in them, don't push them to reveal their strategy.

Benaiah
12-31-2007, 05:28 PM
What happen to that $10 million nation-wide blitz you were talking about 2 weeks ago?

hamilton1049
12-31-2007, 05:32 PM
This should have been done a long time ago great

ghemminger
12-31-2007, 05:51 PM
ghemminger, you are smart. You dragged this idea all the way through with the support of only few. I don't like this idea of "Grassroots Advisory Board." We need to let the campaign pursue its own strategy. I have faith in them, don't push them to reveal their strategy.

I understand your concern...I will consider it...thanks

walt
12-31-2007, 05:51 PM
George,

Great talking with you just now. Talk to you soon. I look forward to trying to achieve your vision here.

ghemminger
12-31-2007, 05:55 PM
George,

Great talking with you just now. Talk to you soon. I look forward to trying to achieve your vision here.

Good talking to you to. I am very interested in your opinion....We have to limit the conference call to actually get something done..I will be posting the mp3 or typing up a synopsis soon

Mark
12-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Good news!

fedup100
12-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I posted that this should be done 4 or 5 months ago and no one was in favor of it. It should have already been done and good going for having the tenacity to do it.

This is a dollar late and a nickel short, but it should smooth out the bumps from here to the end, and stop much pissing and moaning here on the forum.

Kingfisher
12-31-2007, 08:03 PM
burp

PatriotOne
12-31-2007, 08:05 PM
Who's on the Grassroots Advisory Board?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-31-2007, 08:06 PM
See if we can get more (any at all??) transparency on how the campaign funds are being spent, too.

ghemminger
12-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Who's on the Grassroots Advisory Board?

All of you! The conference call is limited so we can actually do something, DJ - Ron Paul Radio, Katherine - Blimp, Lord Xar

Conf. Call invite went out to Mike - Dailypaul, RP4Pres2008.com, VJ - OpNH, Bryan&Josh - RPF, Eliberty, Arovoth, etc.

lynnf
12-31-2007, 08:23 PM
***** Ron Paul Official Headquarters Communication Updates *****

This is a new Sub-Forum dedicated to getting out the word about what Ron Paul Official HQ is up to. It will be updated frequently to give you the most up to date information on Official Headquarters’ Activity.

The first update will follow later today or tommorrow...

so where is it? I take it that it hasn't been created yet?

lynn

PatriotOne
12-31-2007, 08:30 PM
All of you! The conference call is limited so we can actually do something, DJ - Ron Paul Radio, Katherine - Blimp, Lord Xar

Conf. Call invite went out to Mike - Dailypaul, RP4Pres2008.com, VJ - OpNH, Bryan&Josh - RPF, Eliberty, Arovoth, etc.

Sounds like a great line-up. Thanks!

I think this is coming at a great time myself. Seems like we need a little push in some general directions these days. As fan-fricken-tastic as everyone has been working on their own projects, we have gotten just a little too disjointed and have recently become uneffective. Maybe it's just because we are all a little burned out from the big 12/16 bmb and the holidays. We need to get our shit together and focus on the important things right now. I think some motivation and instruction from RP HQ is just what we need at this point in time.

slamhead
12-31-2007, 08:33 PM
Cool....whats the standing order of the day commander.

ghemminger
12-31-2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?b0stbz6njzf

cj7dave intially agreed to right up a letter / minutes / directive from our conversation...

He is tied up right now and I want this done - Can anyone write up a synopsis - I will take this mp3 down in a couple of hours.

LibertyEagle
12-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Bradley in D.C. should be on this call in the future.

ghemminger
01-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Bradley in D.C. should be on this call in the future.

PM your and his email - I think Lord wanted one other person on this from the forums