PDA

View Full Version : $19,000 left to get the blimp to $400,000 by midnight

DirectDemocracy
12-31-2007, 04:47 PM

SPmachina033
12-31-2007, 05:12 PM
We are cutting it WAY too close. I am getting nervous...

chiplitfam
12-31-2007, 05:13 PM
http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

faisal
12-31-2007, 05:25 PM

It really feels like we're losing momentum. I don't think we can keep the funding for the month after this one unless we win NH or IA.

RockHoward
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
The blimp has brought in over $27,000 already today including a very nice bump up just a few hours ago. They should get pretty close to their target this evening and, if necessary, polish this off in the morning.

Raising additional money will depend on how well Ron is does in the early primaries. My guess is they will figure out how much additional money they need to keep the blimp flying in Florida through the end of January and see if they can bring that in.

John P Slevin
12-31-2007, 06:24 PM
here is another Florida television station covering the blimp. (http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/BowlBlitz/2007/12/31/ron_paul_blimp_to_reach_70000_voters_at_citrus_bow l1.html) Especially interesting is that this article points out that the Citrus Bowl is Florida vs. Michigan, two states with upcoming early primaries, and says that Ron Paul supporters seem to be the first to capitalize on the opportunity of reaching that audience.

Blimp On!

seapilot
12-31-2007, 07:31 PM

Relax, only 15K to go. It wont be grounded if its a little short. The blimp is paid for at 375K the rest is for Rice and beans so Trevor and Elijah wont starve to death.(Guys I gave 25 just now so you can go out and get some chow).

Welcome to Blimp part IV Tropical Induction. Florida will soon know Dr. Paul without him stumping all over. Please post some photos from Florida when and if its seen.

Cheers to those dedicated to this project to promote the message of Liberty and Freedom. HAVE A HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!:D:D:D:D

shadow26
12-31-2007, 07:38 PM
The blimp has brought in over $27,000 already today including a very nice bump up just a few hours ago. They should get pretty close to their target this evening and, if necessary, polish this off in the morning.

Raising additional money will depend on how well Ron is does in the early primaries. My guess is they will figure out how much additional money they need to keep the blimp flying in Florida through the end of January and see if they can bring that in.

Great potential for fundraising and name recognition when that blimp is seen by HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people around Orlando! This blimp will be a MAJOR asset to the campaign IF we can keep her flying! The LOCAL media is ALREADY covering the blimp's appearance at the Citrus Bowl pre-game tomorrow! Tailgate with the RON PAUL BLIMP!

richk
12-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Just blimped $100 your way. Hope we make it in time. :)