PDA

View Full Version : Any info on the Horde side?

Kalash
12-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Because there isn't very much >_<

I don't want them to be left out from ignorance...

ClockwiseSpark
12-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Because there isn't very much >_<

I don't want them to be left out from ignorance...

Well so far the majority of people are getting on the Alliance side, even those who usually play horde. Sadly the initial articles didn't mention the horde side and it seems most of the new comers are coming directly from them.
I hate to say it, but at this point there just aren't enough on the horde side to do much. Hopefully this changes by tomorrow but we'll have to wait and see.

hueylong
12-31-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm worried about our weakness in the Undead vote! And where the hell are our Taureans?

Huey

silverhandorder
12-31-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm going to roll an alliance also. Hord side has 13 people and new comers are not interested. Also I made to to SW on my undead it is taking a very LONG time to get any further.

Betsyross
12-31-2007, 05:26 PM
I would like to make the recommendation that people interested in joining the Horde side create their character on server Balnazaar and join 'Vote Ron Paul'

169 members & counting. We have had a solid presence for about 9 months. Many lvl 70s and if enough people show up for a march, we'll do a march. Will be happy to power level people who wish to remain with the guild.