PDA

View Full Version : What if the campaign...

coffeewithchess
12-31-2007, 04:09 PM
put the "carrot before the horse"? We, "the grassroots", are trying to rally people we know to donate today, what if the campaign helped out by having a "contest"? The campaign could do a "Last Hour Money Drop"(they probably wouldn't use the word bomb). They could say that anybody that donates anything more than $5, $10(whatever amount, just keeping it low) between 11-12Eastern time will have their name entered in a drawing for a chance to meet and have a lunch/dinner with Dr. Paul.

hueylong
12-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Get a grip. It's already New Year's Eve.

Campaigns plan at least a week ahead. Good campaigns plan 2 to 3 weeks ahead.

By the way, the saying is "the cart before the horse". It means to do things in the wrong order.

Touche'

Huey

coffeewithchess
12-31-2007, 04:17 PM
No, I'm saying what if they "put the carrot before the horse", to get the horse to move/motivation...

Midnight77
12-31-2007, 05:10 PM
No, I'm saying what if they "put the carrot before the horse", to get the horse to move/motivation...

You mean ... put the "cart" before the horse, I take it?

liberty_Forever
12-31-2007, 05:18 PM
It's a cool idea, but yeah, I agree it's kind of late to organize something like that, especially on New Years . . .

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'm sure there is off-line donations as well. The top tier media outlets did not give us the time of day for our $6 million+ all time record, so let's just do our best and stay focused. We need to propegate the Fox News censorship to our advantage and we need to focus on winning the primaries.