PDA

View Full Version : Hour 1 Rush Limbaugh,fill in host.

Real_CaGeD
12-31-2007, 04:04 PM
As I was taking my nephew to the movies today I tuned in to Rush. The fill in host said some things that are favorable to the Ron Paul campaign.

"Real conservative, real change, old school Republican", and things in this nature.

Please post the first hour of the show, if you can.

IHaveaDream
12-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Poor guy. Guess he won't be filling in for Limbaugh again. :rolleyes:

Ibtz
12-31-2007, 06:42 PM
I think it was this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Lewis_%28radio_host%29

parke
12-31-2007, 06:43 PM
ya know..

Limbaugh might come around to Paul. Might. Iowa and NH are going to decide alot.

AgentPaul001
12-31-2007, 06:44 PM
From what I've heard (I don't listen to Rush), he's not said much about Ron Paul at all. Thats actually fairly good since you can be sure he's ranting against many other guys.

I think if Paul does well early on Limbaugh could come on board and Boortz would too if Huckabuck drops out.

adpierce
12-31-2007, 06:45 PM
ya know..

Limbaugh might come around to Paul. Might. Iowa and NH are going to decide alot.

In the metaphorical land of make-believe... what do you think would happen if Rush actually became a Paul supporter... what if he dropped his stance on the Iraq war? What if he chose the side of the paleo-conservative instead of the neo-con? What would this mean for our campaign?

LukeNM
12-31-2007, 06:55 PM
It was Jason Lewis -- he had a caller in the last hour talking about alternative candidates (not Ron Paul, Rudy/Mitt) and it seemed he kept trying to steer him in a true conservative direction. Saying why settle for less, etc.

freedominnumbers
12-31-2007, 07:00 PM
Better than that Mark Belling guy who subbed friday.

I've never heard a more naive take on the Presidential election process from a national host than what that guy was spouting.