PDA

View Full Version : Help Fund The Blimp -- Updates On The Site

JordanL
12-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Hey there,

This is Jordan LeDoux, and I'm the newly inaugurated webmaster for the blimp site. We're working on a lot right now, and part of that is a completely refocused and remade web front with many of the suggestions which you all graciously offered considered.

However, I felt it was necessary to immediately provide some sort of improvement upon the site.

If you go to the blimp site now you will find that it has been arranged in a more space-saving way, and that the most important information it now up at the top where everyone can see it easily. I've also added a nice little bar that will fill up as we approach our $400,000 goal.

If you were thinking about giving any money to the blimp project, I implore you to give it careful consideration. We've provided quite a lot of return so far, and we're not sitting down on this. I recognize that the site itself was a bit mismanaged at first, but that's why they brought me on, and I'm getting through this stuff as fast as I can. Keep the blimp aloft by sending some spare change our way and I can assure you it will not go to waste. :)

Jordan LeDoux
Lead Web Developer
Liberty Political Advertising LLC

EDIT: Silly me, forgot the link: http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

liberty_Forever
12-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Nice job

DirtMcGirt
12-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Great upgrades on the site!!!