PDA

View Full Version : Any Somalis on this forum? If so, please read to find out how to help out...

AdoubleR
12-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Continued from: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67885

Apparently, we are having difficulties in MN which I think this community can most definately help to address...

I come from a Somali background but have never lived there and just recently learned to speak the language moderately... That being said, there is no way I can put together any peice of writing in the language, but I could really use someone who speaks Somali's help in getting something together...

I hear that there are tons of Somalis that live in MN. I know that literally 100% of them are irate with the current Administration for undermining they sovereignity by covertly supporting the Ethiopian troops and their massacring of countless somali civilians...

I think adverts like the ones Hamadeh has done in Michigan for the Arab community would be highly popular with the Somali crowd, we just need to get this popping and place an advert in a local paper...

Can someone help me accomplish this? Somali communities are very close-knit and word spreads fast... A simple advert in any major publication will get to ALL somalis via word of mouth... Let me know what you think, PM me if you want to help me or I can help you...

I think * No more CIA
* No more taxes (lots of Cab drivers, etc)
and * No more foreign wars will equal 100% support from the community...

BUT ONLY IF THEY KNOW!!!

Nefertiti
12-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Bump! Good luck.

libertythor
12-31-2007, 02:00 PM
bump

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Any Somalis online now that today is a high traffic day for RP Supporters on this forum??? We need to take this STATE (MN)!

hasan
01-08-2008, 09:43 AM
i have a somali friend but he isn't in this country. i could try emailing him but i don't know if he will reply in time. upload your ad in english and il see what i can do. keep trying to contact from your side though.

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm thinking about using a similar one to the one that Hamadeh used for the Arab Americans with a few modifications (with his permission when I get the chance of course)... I just wanted to make sure I can actually get it translated before asking for any favours... I also need someone on the ground in MN who knows the best paper to get this message in...