PDA

View Full Version : offline donations

boethius27
12-31-2007, 11:57 AM
Apologies if this has already been discussed-- the forum is kinda big to keep up with all parts of. Does anybody know if the campaign has added in their offline funds in a while? They used to do that on occasion and the graphs would jump up quite a bit all at once. If they still have yet to do that then the 20 million mark may be even more within reach than the graph shows now.

I hope they still have some.

In the meantime.... Keep pushing for 20!!!!!!!!!!

tsetsefly
12-31-2007, 12:04 PM
i got an email posted it in another thread, they add tehm every 3 days or so, dont expect any to be added today, they are still counting all the mail donations...

I'm sorry we cannot add offline donations today because they are still opening mail and trying to get it all accounted for. Some of the offline donations are already in about every 3 days they add it.

Valori Pyeatt

Ron Paul 2008 PCC

free.alive
12-31-2007, 01:44 PM
push for 20.9, to beat Mitt Romney's best!

Carole
12-31-2007, 01:52 PM
HQ has a note on another thread they cannot dump offline donations today. They are stillopening, recording, tallying, whatever.

It is up to the grassroots to hit $20 Million if that is what we want.

Dave Wood
12-31-2007, 02:01 PM
I dont trust Jonathan when it comes to information like that.

He is wily that way. They are setting us up, dont be fooled. The campaign wants that $20mill prize just as much as the rest of us. Its going to be an interesting new years eve!!! Shoot for the prize, leave messages on RP vids and articles today NOW to let everyone know how close we are.
During the real money bombs,we raised $800k in a little over an hour!!!!!

derekjohnson
12-31-2007, 02:02 PM
They can't add them to the ticker today, but I am pretty sure anything received before today will be in the final FEC tally, so we may end up surprised to find out we are over 20 mil in a week or so.

Paul4Prez
12-31-2007, 02:52 PM
During the real money bombs,we raised $800k in a little over an hour!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken, the highest sustained rate we hit for an hour was about $330K, with some early peaks around $450K in the first hour on December 16th.

If anyone is waiting until 11 PM to donate, think about giving the money sooner to keep the momentum going and avoid maxing out the system.