PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Giuliani .................................................. ..........MIA!

HOLLYWOOD
12-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Rudy Giuliani has disappeared off the RADAR in IOWA & NH... well it's one thing to spin that your strategy is focused elsewhere; FL, TX, CA.

But this Candidate is falling into the same boat with Fred Thompson and John MCCain... Ill & Failing Health.

Where all the candidates will be celibrating New Years with Campaign Staffs, Supporters, and Friends in Primary States of IOWA and New Hampshire or their home states... Rudy Giuliani will attending a "PRIVATE PARTY" according to his campaign press announcement.

So we have a Candidate, that is on a flight, and they have to turn around and hospitalize him... After a few Press Release SPINS of the illness, Rudy Disappears from campaigning.

Then there's the previous Health Record... his own recovery from prostate cancer 5 years ago. Is the Cancer still in remission or has it reappeared? We all know to well how selfish politicans can be in their quest for the ultimate seat on the throne in Washington D.C..!

"In the spring of 2000, when Giuliani learned that he had cancer and abruptly dropped out of the Senate race against Sen. Clinton, he was imediately enrolled as a member of GHI, one of the two gigantic HMO groups that provide care for most city workers (the other is known as HIP). He underwent surgery and radiation at Mount Sinai Hospital, a prestigious institution that participates in the GHI plan, which means that his costs were largely underwritten by city taxpayers. On the board of directors of GHI, a nonprofit corporation, sit half a dozen officials from the city's largest unions"

Has anyone seen Rudy Giuliani around Mount Sinai Hospital or other Chemo treatment hospitals? Where the PAPRAZZI when you truly need them to follow these Candidates?

Investigative Help required....

freedom-maniac
12-31-2007, 12:18 PM
I'll continue to monitor the Rudy Giuliani forums. Any word there I will report back here.

Midnight77
12-31-2007, 12:21 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I haven't heard a peep out of the Giuliani camp for quite a while. All I have been hearing is Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and now John McCain once again.

olehounddog
12-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Maybe he's tired of seeing us RP people everywhere he goes. Keep it up!!!LOL

PatriotOne
12-31-2007, 12:39 PM
I'll continue to monitor the Rudy Giuliani forums. Any word there I will report back here.

Does Rudy even have a forum? Last time I checked, I couldn't find one.

SovereignMN
12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Does Rudy even have a forum? Last time I checked, I couldn't find one.

Yeah, it's called seanhannity.com ;)

HOLLYWOOD
01-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Okay, I expelled all my resources...

Rudy Giuliani has disappeared! Anyone now some Paparazzi with contacts to where he's hiding?

I heard a few rumors... one being he had a Aneurysm!

Thomas Paine
01-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Given his track record, maybe Giuliani found a new mistress that he wanted some alone time with for a few days.

HOLLYWOOD
01-02-2008, 01:11 PM
MSNBC TV interviewing Jonathan Alter... Campaign '08

MSNBC is now asking where is Rudy Guiliani?

Alter stated he has "pulled up his States in IOWA an NH... and betting on Florida... yet he hasn't appeared in public in over a WEEK!